The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

I mean, we all know gp’s game and his strengths

I just don’t know how much of that rim pressure he’s providing to make a point of it :lol:

He will most likely get a few lobs in the series and dunks too

It was an super light comment, that got blown up by a chaos agent. It’s a simple example of depth and strengths on the margins…in a place where GS improved. Little things that make differences. That’s the overall point.

GS has more of the “little things” to pull out this series.

When he constantly gets doubled tripled team in the playoffs he bound to get beat up. It will always be tough for him to stay healthy

Besides this injury - you could say ALL the others were just freak injuries

AD will never play through injuries like embiid did during his playoff outings. He aint built like that

It aint no winners we both have correct points but i just like arguing mines and ima stand by it

Embiid dont get the credit he deserves for toughing the games out

AD is consistently playing through injury as a Laker, which always compound & lead to him getting a serious one that sits him out for awhile.

IDK how many points i could spare someone for playing injured in series that many people had him as an underdog in anyway.

Truth of the Matter is Embiid has been to the playoffs 6 times, he's only averaged over 24 2/6 times, he's only shot above 48% from the floor 2/6 times & has averaged more turnovers than assist EVERY year.

now whether it's injury or not is up to you, but if it is then maybe he should sit down & fully recover because the team is Never getting to real contender status if this is gonna keep repeating

It’s one thing to say Larry’s 3 point numbers don’t look as impressive as a shooter he was but come on man :lol:

IIRC, Magic didn’t start shootings 3s regularly until well into his career. Might has been as late as year 7 or 8. Even then the volume of shots he took from there was low, but he started making them at a decent clip.

I think the 3 ball would have become a bigger part of his game had he played longer.

Embellish do be sitting out games but EYE can’t deny his impact when he’s on the floor

**** Ben Simmons btw

It was an super light comment, that got blown up by a chaos agent. It’s a simple example of depth and strengths on the margins…in a place where GS improved. Little things that make differences. That’s the overall point.

GS has more of the “little things” to pull out this series.
I mean- my initial comment was light too lol

But if concrete evidence is enough to be the genesis of a summer jam manifesto party then it’s worth it. Even if I’m on there

Hilarious script:
Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat : I want to see CONCRETE EVIDENCE, on why the Warriors should HYPOTHETICALLY beat the Lakers.

C27068FC-77D1-4E0E-B946-A8FA0E882D40.gif

Since the warriors fans aren’t giving that concrete evidence, and just going off the fact that they’re are the defending champs that have never lost a playoff series in the western conference…..

The lakers fans spamming AD AD! KD saved Steph! Klay & Dray WASHED! :lol: at “the others” is the same thing

So Just Vibes & records created by completely different teams :pimp:

IIRC, Magic didn’t start shootings 3s regularly until well into his career. Might has been as late as year 7 or 8. Even then the volume of shots he took from there was low, but he started making them at a decent clip.

I think the 3 ball would have become a bigger part of his game had he played longer.
He had one good season of shooting when he turned 30 or so. The others late in his career as he shot more weren’t good at all

But I wasn’t around to see which types of shots these were, off the bounce or spot ups. Either way I think it’s a reach to say he’d for sure be a good 3 point shooter when there’s 11 seasons that prove he wasn’t

I mean, it's the right attitude to have, but the problem is that their main issue is staying on the floor and it doesn't appear to be entirely within their control. Doing "everything they can" isn't enough without some luck to go with it.

He had one good season of shooting when he turned 30 or so. The others late in his career as he shot more weren’t good at all

But I wasn’t around to see which types of shots these were, off the bounce or spot ups. Either way I think it’s a reach to say he’d for sure be a good 3 point shooter when there’s 11 seasons that prove he wasn’t
I'm sure the numbers are somewhat skewed due to a lot of late-clock, bail out shots for Magic, but truthfully I've never really studied the numbers. I was just going off memories of watching him in the late 80s/early 90s. I may be remembering as more proficient from 3 than he really was.

Magic was a better shooter than a guy like LeBron… who’s considered the “all-time” greatest. (Not my GOAT, MJ is) anyhow,

So, with the logic of you all, Magic isn’t the best PG because he wasn’t a great shooter like Steph is (which is false, he was a decent and more than capable shooter), but Bron isn’t held to those same shooting standards.

Magic 1, Curry 2.

Goal posts always moving like fire ants carrying leafs

Magic gets overshadowed by his passing and unorthodox shooting rhythm, but watch the footage. Leave magic open and his shot was butter

Magic was a better shooter than a guy like LeBron… who’s considered the “all-time” greatest. (Not my GOAT, MJ is) anyhow,

So, with the logic of you all, Magic isn’t the best PG because he wasn’t a great shooter like Steph is (which is false, he was a decent and more than capable shooter), but Bron isn’t held to those same shooting standards.

Magic 1, Curry 2.

Goal posts always moving like fire ants carrying leafs
But, how was magic a better shooter and 3 point shooter than lebron lol

Lebron averages 33 points, 11.5 rebounds, and 9.3 assists per game against the warriors in the playoffs. Iggy was the only guy that could remotely slow him down and bron outlasted him. Add in AD who the warriors also have never been able to contain. Plus the lakers have home court. Respect to curry but I don’t see how the warriors win the series.

DLo is terrible though

But, how was magic a better shooter and 3 point shooter than lebron lol

Magic has a better career FG% than Bron, and a 10% higher FT Percentage. 84% compared to 74%…

Magic would’ve never been allowed to shoot 3s at his height by Pat Riley. So of course he shot lesser threes than Bron. Mathematically, Magic would’ve shot decent from 3, if he had more volume.

Lebron averages 33 points, 11.5 rebounds, and 9.3 assists per game against the warriors in the playoffs. Iggy was the only guy that could remotely slow him down and bron outlasted him. Add in AD who the warriors also have never been able to contain. Plus the lakers have home court. Respect to curry but I don’t see how the warriors win the series.

DLo is terrible though
Warriors have homecourt

Back
Top Bottom