The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

No one at the time ever thought Zeke was like a top 3 player in the league at the time either.

He didn't get MVP votes, only 3 all NBA first teams.

The badboy pistons were great team but on depth and defense.

The best offensive player always gets overrated on those type of teams.

Because the other guards were Magic & Jordan :lol:

Stop playing with Zeke. Steph has surpassed him…but Zeke is one of the few little guys that was REALLY up there, competing like that. #2 pick, Damn near 20 & 10 out the gate…and the best player on a great team with multiple chips and deep runs.

That counts for a lot. And he only played like 12 years himself

How come when Magic Johnson and his Finals appearances are spoken of it's as if he was willing some bums to the promise land every year

:lol:, If this ain’t a false equivalencecy….

“Concrete evidence” on why the defending champs should pull out a series vs this Lakers team…..vs the other delusional takes.

What has been brought to the table, that’s so OD from the Warriors side that you think is reaching?
Well, as much as I’ve been a GP fan.. I read rim pressure and GP in the same sentence

That’s a start

I've learned over the years, the people that saw Isiah Thomas live will swear by him. The stat heads say he peaked fast and early, and the depth/defense was what really carried the Pistons in the late 80s.

They know who moves the show! 🔥🎯
only one show in town
thee Lakeshow

Los Angeles Lakers Deal With It GIF - Los Angeles Lakers ...

Right. TF is concrete evidence? :lol::smh:

I be seeing the fake neutral ****** trying to get their agendas off too.

I'ma put all them ****** on the summer jam screen soon.

Hilarious script:
Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat : I want to see CONCRETE EVIDENCE, on why the Warriors should HYPOTHETICALLY beat the Lakers.

C27068FC-77D1-4E0E-B946-A8FA0E882D40.gif

Since the warriors fans aren’t giving that concrete evidence, and just going off the fact that they’re are the defending champs that have never lost a playoff series in the western conference…..

The lakers fans spamming AD AD! KD saved Steph! Klay & Dray WASHED! :lol: at “the others” is the same thing

Warriors are heavy favorites, they have the best PG of all time. Should dismantle an old Lebron, often injured AD and co in 5 games or less.

Because the other guards were Magic & Jordan :lol:

Stop playing with Zeke. Steph has surpassed him…but Zeke is one of the few little guys that was REALLY up there, competing like that. #2 pick, Damn near 20 & 10 out the gate…and the best player on a great team with multiple chips and deep runs.

That counts for a lot. And he only played like 12 years himself

We do this constantly with great defensive teams.
we give all the credit to the primary ball handler/ best offensive player.

no one ever thought Isaiah was the best player in the league. Highest MVP award finish was 5th.
and was mostly in the 7-9 range at his best.

even when he was at his best NOBODY thought he was the best guy in the league or even top 3.

if anything Isiah is give too much credit retrospectively
and the contributions of Laimbeer, Rodman get diminished.

im not saying he's garbage, but he's def overrated. and not in the conversation with the likes of Steph or Magic.

Hilarious script:
Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat : I want to see CONCRETE EVIDENCE, on why the Warriors should HYPOTHETICALLY beat the Lakers.

C27068FC-77D1-4E0E-B946-A8FA0E882D40.gif

Since the warriors fans aren’t giving that concrete evidence, and just going off the fact that they’re are the defending champs that have never lost a playoff series in the western conference…..

The lakers fans spamming AD AD! KD saved Steph! Klay & Dray WASHED! :lol: at “the others” is the same thing
Bro, wut :lol:

Well, as much as I’ve been a GP fan.. I read rim pressure and GP in the same sentence

That’s a start

You see, I know you’re smart as hell…and just going off of “vibes” so I’ll stall you out. But I simply said, the additions of Wiggins & GPII ADD, some Rim pressure that GSW was missing. A reasonable take…if you’re really “neutral” and looking for “concrete evidence” like you say you are.

I mean, this Lakers fan, gets it:

GP2 really is a great release valve in space. Make a short-roll pass or explode for a dunk when spaced out. Plays a lot bigger than his 6'3 size.

If you watch the games, and understand series by series…this would not be a HOT TAKE, at all.

But..…it’s easier for the false equivalences :lol:

Don't let old people gaslight you into overrating Isiah Thomas.

If they thought he was so great you think they would have given him or than 1 top 5 mvp award finish at the time.

When he constantly gets doubled tripled team in the playoffs he bound to get beat up. It will always be tough for him to stay healthy

So this doesn’t apply to AD as well?

Besides this injury - you could say ALL the others were just freak injuries

Could say the same for AD.

AD will never play through injuries like embiid did during his playoff outings. He aint built like that

This is just wrong.
F23C189A-A85D-4996-8C33-F26BB95EC6A5.png

I just don’t see the math where the lakers can beat GSW. But if anyone can pull it off, it’s Bron.

You see, I know you’re smart as hell…and just going off of “vibes” so I’ll stall you out. But I simply said, the additions of Wiggins & GPII ADD, some Rim pressure that GSW was missing. A reasonable take…if you’re really “neutral” and looking for “concrete evidence” like you say you are.

I mean, this Lakers fan, gets it:

If you watch the games, and understand series by series…this would not be a HOT TAKE, at all.

But..…it’s easier for the false equivalences :lol:
I mean, we all know gp’s game and his strengths

I just don’t know how much of that rim pressure he’s providing to make a point of it :lol:

He will most likely get a few lobs in the series and dunks too

Right. TF is concrete evidence? :lol::smh:

I be seeing the fake neutral ****** trying to get their agendas off too.

I'ma put all them ****** on the summer jam screen soon.

Like this?

Man **** with these ****** talkin bout.

Russ will go further in the playoffs than the Lakers (if those *****es even make it). Mark my words.

🤔🤔🤔

Back
Top Bottom