The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

fomoeowzfixa1.jpg

Need Adam Silver’s face instead of Vince. Can you do that HadPantsGPT

Brandon Marshall is one of the worst athletes turned media members I've seen in recent years. His football takes are okay but his basketball takes are horrendous. Doesn't even seem to have any grasp of the sport beyond hot takes. He literally thinks you can win basketball games with 3.5 rotation level NBA players on your roster

I think the Suns are the favorites on paper. I have two reservations are:

1. Teams have huge roster changes mid-season rarely win titles. It usually takes time to assimilate new superstars

2. Phoenix's top three players are all injury prone. What is the likelihood that CP3, Booker and Durant make it through 3 playoff rounds healthy?

This turned out to be prophetic.

I have a Kevin Durant hot take I'm going to fire off if the Suns go out sad. It seems like the conversation around Kevin Durant versus his actual encore success seems to be mismatched. He's described as "a cheat code" and "the perfect offensive player" but for some reason he's never won anything without Steph Curry 🤔🤷🏿‍♂️

Last edited:

Brandon Marshall is one of the worst athletes turned media members I've seen in recent years. His football takes are okay but his basketball takes are horrendous. Doesn't even seem to have any grasp of the sport beyond hot takes. He literally thinks you can win basketball games with 3.5 rotation level NBA players on your roster

Marshall subscribes to theory of if you scream louder, you are right an will get your point across. :lol:

very excited to watch the game tonight as a neutral fan and just enjoy the shenanigans from this thread

Lakers stomping on the Grizzlies and Warriors and for Brooks to go to Golden State and Draymond to come to KlutchLand. Love to see it.

Fam, they pushed GSW to the brink last year. Came back, best player saying he’s not worried about anyone in the West, gets suspended for going on a bender acting like he’s Tyriq from Power (on top of the other off the court **** that happened), Brooks and his poking the bear act — to lose to a play in team in Game 6 of an embarrassing series L where they quit by the end of the 3rd quarter and were down as much as 30 points — plus they were dancing around like they were up on the series during a Game 5 win where they were down 3-1. That’s far more embarrassing than what went down in Milwaukee. And I’m probably missing more nonsense that occurred.

Like you don’t have to cape this hard, my dude.

They should be back next year and hopefully they learned from a disaster of a year. This is a hard League to win in. Teams and guys with much better resumes don’t act like this. There’s a reason why everyone wanted them to lose this playoffs.

WHATTTTTT????

A team with the proclaimed best Player in the world, multiple All Stars, three guys who have recently been All defense, already a champion, the favorites to win this year...... Lost in FIVE GAMES to the play in Heat, who in critical games were playing one of the Zeller brothers, Gabe Vincent & Duncan Robinson :rofl:

Easily one of the most embarrassing losses in NBA history

I knew Steph and Bron were both from Akron....

Didn't know until now they were born in the same hospital.

Dubs got a chance at 5 titles in 9 years...If they pull it off they have to be in the same conversation as the 90's bulls and 80's Lakers.

Probably the biggest 2nd round match up ever.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom