The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Before any shirts or drawers get thrown to the wind, Knicks fans need to take a moment to appreciate the meaning and magnitude of this szn.
Thankful honestly, with all due hate, to be facing Miami. If they get spanked, the babybockers get a taste of the real thing against an upper class org.

The real young core knows exactly what they need to work on come off-szn. iHart low key part of the crew [at 24 yo] so his *** needs to be in those 3 point drills too.

Son was advertised as a stretch big but that’s not what we got. Despite that, there’s playmaker potential that needs nourishing.
JB being questionable got us skating on thin ice. RJ saves his best for Miami so they should try to get him going even more.

@BIG LEEMELONE Lakers in 6
@Coupé It Dubs in 6
@osh kosh bosh Dubs in 6
@Brosizzlew30.23 Lakeshow in 3
@wavycrocket Dubs in 5
@sohi 23 Lakers in 5
@nick. Chaos in 1
@lovehateself Lakers in 7
DripNick DripNick Dubs in the Mud
@akajae Lakers in a Squire's sweep

This don't even feel right :smh:

BRON IN 6

GSWK

Spitting on everything San Fran stands for.

F6FF74FD-D091-4CFB-950A-8C6787048AF2.gif

unless bron was conserving energy during the memphis series,

warriors in 5 maybe 6 if anything but I cant see the lakers winning this unfortunately

prove me wrong bron you always do

This isn’t the time. Think of the election. We’re storming GS.
I am a huge fan of both Lakers and Dubz. I post in both team threads and I’m very proud of every member that posts in the respective threads. I just hope that both sides can be respectful and not make rude or disrespectful comments as the series goes on. I plan to not post during those games out of respect for this great institution that is NT.

Back
Top Bottom