The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Untitled.jpg
I watched the interview. He ain't eeem look at her once. He scared of girls.

I think Warriors in 7.

Lebron showed a bit more age in the 1st round. Just not sure how he's feeling to truly dominate a series and beat GSW. Everything AD was able to do defensively against the Grizz would be the exact opposite against GSW (a lot less opportunities defensively in the paint).

Should be a good one, though.

Seen that coming a mile away. They got their split and the others stepped up. Jimmy got damn near a week off now. Knicks get tonight then Jim Bunyan can test it out game 3.

Lakers have the 2 best players in the series don’t see how Warriors get past them unless you believe fluke year Wiggins & Poole gon show up and Klay gonna magically unwash himself for more than 1 game. :lol:

Everything AD was able to do defensively against the Grizz would be the exact opposite against GSW (a lot less opportunities defensively in the paint).

I know what you’re saying, but Curry went 50/82 (!!!) from two point range against the Kings. That is not about to happen again. Instead of seeing food when he’s driving (Sabonis), he’s about to see AD.

All those floaters and **** are not going in easily this series.

Back
Top Bottom