The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Not liking all this sweep talk for the Nuggets. They are so inconsistent (if not for My MVP and yours too we are at 1-1) and if the Suns shots start falling and they get the usual favorable home whistle, the can easily lose tonight and the next game.

Agreed. Suns will get one in PHX.

Son wild for this, I can't blame him for being attracted to her. However can't risk the job in trying to shoot your shot. Move her to another department, however that might not help if he is a big enough star for the city. I know it happens in the movie industry but yeah celebrity assistants handle everything in the job description or not.

Even more wild is she came forward, most don't want that attention unless lawsuit is already in the works. Glad she came forward though.
Executive assistants in the NBA only make $30k a year. No way.
EEEK 30K a year, not even continuing the conversation someone call me for that. Not victim shaming but what was her ultimate goal, an agent, C level executive, reporter?

Dope to see the resurgence

Fam was legit struggling mentally a few years ago, vanished for a while, came back to DC underweight but found his way again over the last couple years

Happy to see him have his moments after coming back from whatever he was dealing with personally

Take care of mentals and personal health brehs
gotta take care of y'all chicken too

Are there actually Warrior fans in this thread?

Or just Lebron/Laker haters and Curry stans?
ALA spread like cordyceps

ALA spread like cordyceps

Joined ALA the day after Kobe's last game

chief-keef.gif

The Lakers have to get to the line because they'll be outscored by 20 points in 3 pointers alone every game......

Nobody talks about it but the Lakers continually get phantom calls, ****, Kerr had to challenge an obvious foul on Bron that was originally called a charge tonight. Also, how in the world does someone play 40 minutes in an NBA game and not commit a foul (as bron did in game 1)
BECAUSE HE IS THE GOAT NOW PUT SOME RESPECK ON HIS NAME BRUV

This really is kind of insane man :lol:

its crazy because once they see how good u are and u deliver a championship and then underperform it changes things
on the reverse mike d'antoni can flirt with the playoffs for 5 seasons on a championship caliber team and not get fired :lol:

Are you serious??? I don’t love hoop that much 😂
I might consider something I love on the side for that with a clear goal in sight, but quit my real job or jobs in her case for that. I wish I might.
Not sure if Stern is doing a bit here or if he's being serious, if it's a bit, it's pretty funny. If he's being serious it's just sad. Howard Stern's Hay Day was in the '90s, most days NBA players have no idea who he is. Howard is just some old white dude sitting courtside to them, he's not a celebrity to anyone under 40

Howard these new players don't know who you are, your time has passed my guy. Guy really sounding out of touch, doesn't ever go to games, then does and wonder why nobody says hello to him. Yet they talk to Spike who is ALWAYS at games.

This really is kind of insane man :lol:

As much as I hated pre-championship Bud, I gotta admit he's been doing better the last couple of years. This series was incredibly bad, but his brother died during the series. How much of that is attributed to him mourning. My grandmother died last month and for a couple of days, I was just staring blankly to the screen during work.

Was he even in the hot seat this year?

A one seed losing to an injured eight seed 4-1, while blowing double digit 4th quarter leads is pretty unforgivable. The news about Bud’s brother makes the firing insensitive for sure, but I can’t say it’s completely unjustifiable.
I agree but blowing those leads was on the actual players. If most of Giannis’ game is getting to the free throw line how can you win with him missing 13? There is nuance to their first round loss. I thought Bud should’ve been gone during their championship run and if not for going up against an equally average coach in Monty he probably would. My biggest issue with the firing is not just the brother thing but Giannis has never been held to the same standard as other superstars. His much acclaimed post game interview if given by Lebron, Kawhi or even Steph would be universally panned as “loser talk” or not having “Mamba Mentality “. We destroy guys for not stepping up and guarding the other top players in crunch time but Giannis keeps getting a pass and always blames it on the coach for why he doesn’t step up. Same thing happened in the Durant toe three series. Media was begging him to defend Durant but he didn’t and blamed the system and Bud. He did the same thing against Jimmy.

Back
Top Bottom