The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

It's wild. Did these guys think the Lakers are going to sweep the Warriors? The Warriors are decent team and I expect them to win a couple of home games. The Warriors are one of the best home teams in the league and one of the worst road teams in the league, prone to huge swings based on where they are playing.

They just won 2 vs SAC, they cant win one at LA ?

Noted.

They just won 2 vs SAC, they cant win one at LA ?

Noted.

They can fasho win 1 in LA.

I am not going to be confident in the lakers chances if they go back to the bay tied 2-2. It has to be 3-1 in our favor or we might be cooked.

I will say despite everyone thinking the Sac crowd was crazy, the kings had a better road record than home record. They played better on the road all year.

Lakers fans haven’t experienced playoff hoop in 10 years. They gon be ready. We need both games. I think they win game 3 but game 4 is going to be the game of the series.

Not sure if Stern is doing a bit here or if he's being serious, if it's a bit, it's pretty funny. If he's being serious it's just sad. Howard Stern's Hay Day was in the '90s, most days NBA players have no idea who he is. Howard is just some old white dude sitting courtside to them, he's not a celebrity to anyone under 40

CJ McCollum just said..

“It’s not hard to play in LA…..they in restaurants walking around….it’s not a hostile environment…”

That quote is nice and all but the Lakers crowd been on it this playoffs. They were going crazy against the Grizz. People think Lakers fans are like Miami and show up late, but nah, they’re passionate as hell.

Lakers crowd didn’t get to experience the 2020 championship and the 2021 year had limited capacity. The staples/Brypto crowd at full capacity in the semifinals will be lit.

They not kicking people out for standing up during the game either >D

AD game 2 - 11/7/4 3 blocks 33mins

Embiid at 30% game 2 - 15/3/0 5 blocks 27mins

Lol thats a disgusting game from AD last night

AD definitely put up a stinker last night but while we on this subject

Unreliable, not a top 10 player

1683294679734.png

Best big in the league, most dominant player since Shaq

1683294808130.png

soccer-hands-up.gif

That quote is nice and all but the Lakers crowd been on it this playoffs. They were going crazy against the Grizz. People think Lakers fans are like Miami and show up late, but nah, they’re passionate as hell.

Lakers crowd didn’t get to experience the 2020 championship and the 2021 year had limited capacity. The staples/Brypto crowd at full capacity in the semifinals will be lit.

They not kicking people out for standing up during the game either >D

I feel like true Lakers fans could end up getting priced out during this series because it’s the Warriors. Tickets have to be crazy. We’ll see tho.

Show their hand...fam they were up 31.
They had to show their hand to get up 31
J. Green starting game 2 is a good sign that Kerr is worried

Lakers were smart not to try and counter the move and just concede game 2

“Reasonable laker fan” with “concrete evidence”
Concrete evidence is your beloved team just went an entire 7 game series without inserting J. Green into the starting lineup

He played a total of 15min the entire 7 game series with Sacramento
Last night he started the game and played 13min

But here’s the million dollar question; what is Kerr going to do if the Lakers beat the small ball lineup in game 3?

Also said “There is absolutely nothing the Suns can do to stop Jokic, is something about players from abroad where nothing really phases them..”

Lowkey a shot at AD if you ask me… :lol:

L.A tried to get cute with the defense & got smoked for it, The best long term strategy is to force Steph to play the dominant scorer role, he's more than capable but it's not his preferred style & it will tire him out over the course of the series. Even if they keep Jamychal Green in, by all means play off of him as well

Not sure if Stern is doing a bit here or if he's being serious, if it's a bit, it's pretty funny. If he's being serious it's just sad. Howard Stern's Hay Day was in the '90s, most days NBA players have no idea who he is. Howard is just some old white dude sitting courtside to them, he's not a celebrity to anyone under 40

Who tf is that

Jk but seriously ain’t no way he expects players to acknowledge him in a game :lol:

Not liking all this sweep talk for the Nuggets. They are so inconsistent (if not for My MVP and yours too we are at 1-1) and if the Suns shots start falling and they get the usual favorable home whistle, the can easily lose tonight and the next game.

Back
Top Bottom