The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

The thing is, I am not sure of WASHED KING WASHED KING 's receipts and how he intends to post them but a whole folder seems unnecessary. You could just compile each one in a separate Word document. Hell, you could do a single Word doc with headings for each. He must have something special cooked up :nerd:

the lakers were the 7th seed.

in the old format that would get you in the playoffs instantly.

but now because the nba wants to make extra money they have the 7th and 8th seeds jump thru hoops to get in the playoffs

so then maybe the lakers earned that **** even more 🤔
Concrete certified

He had about 20 different posts like this only for him to never drop it at all :lol: :smh:

6CA38998-DD71-4470-BD35-4A17A031B7B7.jpeg

This is an extremely disingenuous stat because the play-in is questionable but even so they won 3 games in 2016 and 4 in 2015.

Why not just say Steph is 8-10 vs Bron without KD in the playoffs. Bron would still have the edge anyway :lol: The internet goes super hard to their most hated players :smh:
Why would I do that when 1-7 in his last 8 sounds worse for StephNotHeem x Alt-Right Wife x Hates the Poors?

85% Pass rate on my AP exams, 20% higher than the national average, sponsors 2 clubs, coaches, and I tutor.
I'm great at what I do. People only check on those that are BAD at their jobs.

Also....it's on my flash drive. Lastly it's a teacher shortage what you gunna do? fire me? :rofl:

I know I'm insane, you gotta be to win.

94FC4049-2130-44F1-BDC4-286479FC850D.jpeg

This is the folder. It’s with me everywhere I go. Right on my keychain.

Public vs private?
Social economic status of the kids' parents?

85% Pass rate on my AP exams, 20% higher than the national average, sponsors 2 clubs, coaches, and I tutor.

Also....it's on my flash drive. Lastly it's a teacher shortage what you gunna do? fire me? :rofl:

Talk that talk. Bringing the entertainment to the thread.

Does Bron know you’re on NT during class time :lol:

Back
Top Bottom