The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

“Colin Cowherd thinks the Dubs should get the two best players in a trade for a borderline superstar and get off Poole in the process.” :lol:

Bro just last week he floated Poole for Anthony Davis, I **** you not.

That’s what happens when Draymond is signed to your podcast network. He’s a warriors meat rider.

Bro just last week he floated Poole for Anthony Davis, I **** you not.

That’s what happens when Draymond is signed to your podcast network. He’s a warriors meat rider.

The minute he and dray signed a deal, they became buddies :lol:
He also became a wwe fan after trashing it :lol:
Is Colin old and new media?

I thought @HIM was referring to MVP MVP .

rinauchis-cocobearkins.gif

If the Knicks want to be contenders next year. This is gonna need to happen. We need shooters. How about a Poole party of a shooter
Do it Leon

IMG_1171.jpeg

The streets need this

The thing is, I am not sure of WASHED KING WASHED KING 's receipts and how he intends to post them but a whole folder seems unnecessary. You could just compile each one in a separate Word document. Hell, you could do a single Word doc with headings for each. He must have something special cooked up :nerd:

Surgical summer. We're going to peel this back layer by layer. Everyone gets' their own section. Going from those with the least to most transgressions. The last section is dedicated just to addict4sneakers addict4sneakers and antidope antidope for getting me banned for a month last summer.

This is the opener.

First off I want to thank God, Lebron Raymone James, Gloria James, Savannah and Meth for without them none of this would have been possible. I have been able to witness the GOAT take the court in the NBA and shared in his accomplishments with my fellow Brothers in Bron on NT and for that I will be forever grateful.

We’re here because I WASHED KING, have been joked, ridiculed and imprisoned because I did not bend the knee to their Fraudulent favorites the GSW. I was called a NBA fan and NT poster who can not be taken seriously due to my takes. They laughed at my allegiance to KLUTCH and even discredited my basketball knowledge. To prove my takes being correct and to fight these allegations I created a folder on my desktop to store screenshots of other users I could use at later dates during arguments. Inspired by JD617 JD617 and RustyShackleford RustyShackleford post 2020 election.There was no animosity behind it, no later plans for the innocent new folder on my desktop. Little did I know what it would become.

Golden State proceeds to go on another run fueled by injuries to their opposition and terrible play by the Celtics in the Finals I am banned for a month due to a wager I made with the leaders of the anti-Washed Brigade addict4sneakers addict4sneakers and antidope antidope . (Bigger sections on these two soon to come). After the championship parade I am not allowed to discuss any basketball on NT for a whole month. They celebrate my loss, and dance on my grave. Other members even jump in to take their jabs as well. They kick me while I’m down like the front running ***** they are. But it’s nothing I can do. They post memes and jokes about the folder being useless. You would think it would stop after the parade and I’m banned? Nope they @ me even though I can’t respond. Spitting in my face.

During that month I thought about how Bron must’ve felt after 2011, and what he would have me do. I look at that folder icon on my desktop and I notice another notification from addict4sneakers addict4sneakers @ me 3 times in a celebratory post with that waffle colored fraud. And something inside me snapped. At that moment I decided not only was I going to return to the NBA thread after my ban, I was going to double down. I was going to turn this folder into the biggest collection of anti-Lebron, ALA, pro-Steph propaganda NT has ever seen. And when GS flames out. I’m going to collect what’s rightfully mine.

Revenge.

This is what this is. Everyone gets their turn on the Summer Jam screen. Saving the best for last.

EXHIBIT A.) Pitiful Knicks fan Coupe’ It.

1683742218841.png

Surgical summer. We're going to peel this back layer by layer. Everyone gets' their own section. Going from those with the least to most transgressions. The last section is dedicated just to addict4sneakers addict4sneakers and antidope antidope for getting me banned for a month last summer.

This is the opener.

First off I want to thank God, Lebron Raymone James, Gloria James, Savannah and Meth for without them none of this would have been possible. I have been able to witness the GOAT take the court in the NBA and shared in his accomplishments with my fellow Brothers in Bron on NT and for that I will be forever grateful.

We’re here because I WASHED KING, have been joked, ridiculed and imprisoned because I did not bend the knee to their Fraudulent favorites the GSW. I was called a NBA fan and NT poster who can not be taken seriously due to my takes. They laughed at my allegiance to KLUTCH and even discredited my basketball knowledge. To prove my takes being correct and to fight these allegations I created a folder on my desktop to store screenshots of other users I could use at later dates during arguments. Inspired by JD617 JD617 and RustyShackleford RustyShackleford post 2020 election.There was no animosity behind it, no later plans for the innocent new folder on my desktop. Little did I know what it would become.

Golden State proceeds to go on another run fueled by injuries to their opposition and terrible play by the Celtics in the Finals I am banned for a month due to a wager I made with the leaders of the anti-Washed Brigade addict4sneakers addict4sneakers and antidope antidope . (Bigger sections on these two soon to come). After the championship parade I am not allowed to discuss any basketball on NT for a whole month. They celebrate my loss, and dance on my grave. Other members even jump in to take their jabs as well. They kick me while I’m down like the front running ***** they are. But it’s nothing I can do. They post memes and jokes about the folder being useless. You would think it would stop after the parade and I’m banned? Nope they @ me even though I can’t respond. Spitting in my face.

During that month I thought about how Bron must’ve felt after 2011, and what he would have me do. I look at that folder icon on my desktop and I notice another notification from addict4sneakers addict4sneakers @ me 3 times in a celebratory post with that waffle colored fraud. And something inside me snapped. At that moment I decided not only was I going to return to the NBA thread after my ban, I was going to double down. I was going to turn this folder into the biggest collection of anti-Lebron, ALA, pro-Steph propaganda NT has ever seen. And when GS flames out. I’m going to collect what’s rightfully mine.

Revenge.

This is what this is. Everyone gets their turn on the Summer Jam screen. Saving the best for last.

EXHIBIT A.) Pitiful Knicks fan Coupe’ It.

1683742218841.png
Are you posting it if the warriors lose or if the Lakers win a chip? What are the contingencies?

Back
Top Bottom