The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

313419107_6393754490653021_4540183711047999810_n.jpg

Kyrie fasho stood ten toes down on that vaccine stance last season but he ain’t standing on his stance about this movie and his beliefs. Interesting to say the least…

They bullied him and got him suspended and took money from him. Mafia!

Wasn’t thebagman the person telling us racism in america was exaggerated and the nba is racist against white people while back?

I have to check my pokedex 🤔
He also talks down about Lebron and his fans, yet supports him and buys his shoes.

I’m not paying attention to the situation really but are the directors/producers of the film catching the same amount of heat as Kyrie or nah?

Not really.

Dudes a nobody relatively speaking so there's nothing to tear down so to speak.

If anything this whole **** storm has been good for him as it's drawing attention to his content.

Kyrie must have been inspired by kanye or something. He had to know they were looking for any reason after the vaccine debacle. They would have latched on to something eventually but my goodness, dont make it this easy for them.

Kyrie must have been inspired by kanye or something. He had to know they were looking for any reason after the vaccine debacle. They would have latched on to something eventually but my goodness, dont make it this easy for them.
These ****** posers. They wanna be the next Black icon so bad but don't wanna do the work. They spewing half truths they didn't even research/study to be seen and perceived by less educated/wealthy brothers as militant and thought provoking. Again, these ****** cosplaying. They don't want to risk 27 years of jail, no. They don't want to risk being murdered in Memphis, no. They wanna make millions pumping wack *** products, they wanna play basketball on the big stage and be idolized for it. You think MLK would cosign a doc quoting ******* Hitler? Malcolm X would go and sign to a franchise owned by Joe Tsai?
They have more access and means and ain't really doing **** with it and that's what really eating them up and make them rely on these wack symbolic stances

Thoughts?

EYE will say that Kyrie did bring light to this “documentary” and “book” on Amazon and caught a lot of ire.

But it doesn’t seem like the powers that be catch any ire peddling rap music, anti-semitic, racist propaganda, or supplying weapons to the Uganda.

How come none of these outlets haven’t done their journalistic duty and interview the producer of the film, Hebrew Israelites, representatives of Amazon, ADFL, etc?

You attacking the user not the seller?

EYE will say that Kyrie did bring light to this “documentary” and “book” on Amazon and caught a lot of ire.

But it doesn’t seem like the powers that be catch any ire peddling rap music, anti-semitic, racist propaganda, or supplying weapons to the Uganda.

How come none of these outlets haven’t done their journalistic duty and interview the producer of the film, Hebrew Israelites, representatives of Amazon, ADFL, etc?

You attacking the user not the seller?

Kyrie is an easy target, especially since he brings a lot of this **** on himself. But once the general public (social media) sets their sights on someone or something, it's usually a wrap.

Kyrie is an easy target, especially since he brings a lot of this **** on himself. But once the general public (social media) sets their sights on someone or something, it's usually a wrap.
So cut off a branch and not the root.

Kyrie should’ve just shared it on an IG live. He needs to have his aunt or whoever manage his socials and have burners like KD.

Anybody else feels like Kyrie is just a natural Contrarian?

He's the type of dude that stays quiet while fellow juries figure out if the suspect is guilty only to be the only "yes" while everyone else says no with his argument quoting past cases that don't have **** to do with anything. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom