The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Well this game sucks now. If yall ever get a chance, go see the Grand Canyon. So fire
820EC3FA-5FD5-4EA1-8353-16EC4C0E88E4.jpeg
FEF2D4DE-C0A2-46A2-9C18-27857438F434.jpeg
B9561998-039C-4EF0-B65B-A4FB0893FFB3.jpeg

did the 16 mile out and back trail to see the canyon. stupidly only packed like 10 bottles between like 4 homies. really had me contemplating if i was gonna have to drink my own urine :lol:

the view was incredible tho. hella vast. something that's hard to put into words other than surreal and legitimately grand.

Midas whale meet all the requirements then take the meeting and bring up all of Joe’s laundry
If he has the patience. He should do EVERYTHING on the list

Then a week or two after playing and playing his heart out…

Come out and say he learned a lot about hate and how it must be stopped. Then bring up china. Drop the mic moment. Come with facts. Ask the league and tsai publically to denounce hate in china. Boom

supporting antisemitism is stupid.. it's great that they're "asking" kyrie to get more informed.

that said, next time an nba player says something racist towards any community, gonna need the NBA to keep this same energy.
Kyrie is a Jew.... He also denounced the "antisemitic" parts of the doc. They're trying to "put him in his place" and send him on that same antisemitism world tour that they made Nick Cannon go through. Also, you and I both know they're not going to keep the same energy. NBA wouldn't even allow players to publicly denounce China.

Kyrie is a Jew.... He also denounced the "antisemitic" parts of the doc. They're trying to "put him in his place" and send him on that same antisemitism world tour that they made Nick Cannon go through. Also, you and I both know they're not going to keep the same energy. NBA wouldn't even allow players to publicly denounce China.

The first Jew to partake in Ramadan :lol:

Not true at all. Plenty of people, who aren't Muslim and may be of another faith partake in fasting either during Ramadan or random other parts of the year.

I specifically said JEW. Do a poll on this board and ask any Jewish people if they've ever observed Ramadan and watch what answers you get.

Not true at all. Plenty of people, who aren't Muslim and may be of another faith partake in fasting either during Ramadan or random other parts of the year.

In fact, here's a link to an example.

When I lived in Bahrain, it wasn’t uncommon to see non Muslims partake in Ramadan

Go reread my post. I gave you an example. Judaism isn't solely an ethnic religion. So, if you go through the proper process, you can be a JEW too.

This has nothing to do with what I'm saying. I said NOTHING about race/ethnicity. I simply said to ask how many people who are Jewish (whether it's their "race" or religion) observe Ramadan.

I specifically said JEW. Do a poll on this board and ask any Jewish people if they've ever observed Ramadan and watch what answers you get.
This has been one of the weirdest and funniest parts of this situation that has gotten near zero attention. That Kyrie is supposedly a devote Muslims but this "Blacks are the real Jews" thing he seemingly believes in comes from whole other religion. And the only way to really reconcile the two is for Kyrie, and in turn his supports, to act like the teachings of the Black Hebrew Israelites are historical fact.

Seen so many people defending Kyrie ignore this contradiction. And tacitly expect others to as well

He's not the first and he's not the last. Are there any points you want to make or do you just want to antagonize? We get it, you and that rustyshackleford dude don't like Kyrie.

I don't "like" none of these ******. I watch these ****** play basketball and Kyrie is a wizard at it. FOH

This has nothing to do with what I'm saying. I said NOTHING about race/ethnicity. I simply said to ask how many people who are Jewish (whether it's their "race" or religion) observe Ramadan.
I told you that there are Jewish people that observe Ramadan. Then you said "JEW" . I provided you with proof of someone who is Jewish that observes Ramadan and now you're just having a melt down and arguing for the sake of.

Back
Top Bottom