The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

C415770F-27E9-4EB2-97AD-38184BF10C7F.gif

This whole Vegan craze of trying to make their food taste like other food is wild. Just eat your cauliflower and be content with your choice, stop trying to make Vegan wings, mac and cheese, etc etc.

I did the whole vegan thing last year for a few months and the substitutes weren’t bad tbh. I was mostly remote so it was feasible but once you have to start going to restaurants and what not? Game over. The trend reached a point I had to ask before going on dates if they were vegan or had dietary restrictions because I didn’t want that static if they were and the menu was limited. In a couple of cases it was actually a good thing I did check ahead.

I also learned alot of people really dedicated to that diet don't want things to actually taste like "meat" either

Impossible burgers are for people vibing like they about that life during summer weather

Mike Wilbon who is Doc's childhood buddy, and basically lives in PHX., is all for this I would imagine.
So it’s okay to like breast milk but the line…you know what, forget it :lol:

This was discussed last night and now it’s confirmed

Figured it was going to happen when Chuck said, I can't wait to get to Denver. Wonder if NBATV will let them act up like they do on TNT?

My ex that I’m hooking up with was pescatarian for a while but relented after we broke up. She eats EVERYTHING I feed her now. Only off limits meats for me are that of the swin.

And now I’m living that GF life so everything is that much more expensive and a process.

As for the milk of the titty, have not had the pleasure. I’d imagine different cultures would have different tastes due to diet but that’s just a theory.

My ex that I’m hooking up with was pescatarian for a while but relented after we broke up. She eats EVERYTHING I feed her now. Only off limits meats for me are that of the swin.

And now I’m living that GF life so everything is that much more expensive and a process.

As for the milk of the titty, have not had the pleasure. I’d imagine different cultures would have different tastes due to diet but that’s just a theory.

There are a lot of layers to unpack in this post, as always, but the fact that you broke up with your girlfriend in order to break her spirit, dietary lifestyle and palette just so you could get back with her and feed her anything except for swine is next level. Then talking about drinking breast milk being a pleasure? You are a savage, man.

Back
Top Bottom