The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

My boi accidentally got a vegan pizza tonight and couldn’t even finish it

It was literally just dough with a crap ton of veggies on it, like that ain’t a pizza :smh: 😭

Sometimes veggie slices hit though.

Ngl, one of my fav restaurants when I was in LA was vegan Mexican, Gracias Madre for all the LA peeps. Was banging af. I didnt even know it was vegan til it was mentioned while we were all eating.

Last edited:
This whole Vegan craze of trying to make their food taste like other food is wild. Just eat your cauliflower and be content with your choice, stop trying to make Vegan wings, mac and cheese, etc etc.

!!!!!!!!!

Been saying this forever. Deep down they want steak and potatoes

From an outside perspective I suspect the GM wanted to go in a different from Thibs, and Thibs won out over the GM, I think Thibs sucks as a coach, hence my sarcastic comment.
:lol: Got it.
Well the GM just been let go so ya Thibs def won that round. C’mon Bobby [Myers]!

He has his warts but nah he doesn’t suck as a coach. The slander bus is fun until you realize it’s actually a short one.

Mostly filled with Knicks fans too ironically so join the party! Good times ahead.
The direction has been up. Idk where else you’d wanna be going but ok sir.

350477311_928791128347078_6585919377216553529_n.jpg

I mean almond milk isn’t even real milk. That’s a fraud milk that shouldn’t even exist. How can a nut from a tree produce real nutritious milk? (PAUSE) It can’t.

Of course breast milk would taste better. Let’s not forget we’re mammals here everybody.

Just call it Almond Juice.

That’s literally what it is. :lol:

nipples-fokker.gif

He pointed at the pepperoni pizza on the menu and said he wanted that and the waitress brought him a veggie thang

That waitress was tweakin tho cause she asked if I was done with my plate and I said no and she picked it up anyway. Had to ask her to put it back 😭

Waiters do not like waiting on children. She was probably trying to get you guys to leave as quickly as possible.

Back
Top Bottom