The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

BOB MYERS NY ERA

curry to the knicks rumors...
where do all the wealthy athletes live? do they live in the city or burbs?

spike.jpg

This was a great game 7 because of how weird it was. Game 7s are so many times a rock fight or something very atypical happens like the Rockets going 0-27 (One of the weirdest things ever).

Very weird series overall I loved it.

This is gonna be one of the best Finals ever. Like all narrative aside, the way basketball is played now is in a way where offense is so emphasized, and since we're dealing with the most efficient era, you could say that the Denver Nuggets are objectively speaking just by the numbers the best offensive team ever. It's a real "Stat focused" team. Curious to see if it wins a title.

It's wild how a sport can be played for so long and yet it still isn't fully understood it, so it changes every 8-10 years or so. Idk how people get bored of sports.

Like... teams will never stop shooting the three during a game... regardless of how its going. Teams will go 24% from three in a game, and then you look at shot attempts and they have shot 49 threes... Its so far removed from what 10 if not 5 years ago was a trend.

The Miami Heat were in the second Play-In game... They beat the 1 and the 2 seed and are now in the Finals. Very weird season man, I am loving it. I said it going in that this was going to be a good NBA season and it has been, for so many weird reasons. The Lakers were the 13th seed... made it to the Western Conference Finals. The Warriors season... just a disaster. Ime Udoka thing. Ja Morant man...

I kept saying it all season, that I hated how much "non-basketball stuff" happened in the season, but then by the end of it, we've gotten some good basketball.

This whole Vegan craze of trying to make their food taste like other food is wild. Just eat your cauliflower and be content with your choice, stop trying to make Vegan wings, mac and cheese, etc etc.
My boi accidentally got a vegan pizza tonight and couldn’t even finish it

It was literally just dough with a crap ton of veggies on it, like that ain’t a pizza :smh: 😭

Supposed Knicks fans can’t fathom why someone would wanna hop onboard with the team at this time.

Brownstone Brownstone what are you yapping on about? I don’t get the narrative.
From an outside perspective I suspect the GM wanted to go in a different direction from Thibs, and Thibs won out over the GM, I think Thibs sucks as a coach, hence my sarcastic comment.

Back
Top Bottom