The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

1685537006533.png

:lol: Got it.
Well the GM just been let go so ya Thibs def won that round. C’mon Bobby [Myers]!

He has his warts but nah he doesn’t suck as a coach. The slander bus is fun until you realize it’s actually a short one.

Mostly filled with Knicks fans too ironically so join the party! Good times ahead.
The direction has been up. Idk where else you’d wanna be going but ok sir.
You are def right, the # of wins have added up from last year, but imo the Knicks beat the only team they could have beaten in the first round (luck). We will agree to disagree on Thibs, I think the game has passed him by.

He pointed at the pepperoni pizza on the menu and said he wanted that and the waitress brought him a veggie thang

That waitress was tweakin tho cause she asked if I was done with my plate and I said no and she picked it up anyway. Had to ask her to put it back 😭
How late were yall there? If it was right before closing she probably wasnt happy :lol:

BOB MYERS NY ERA

This is why I like listening to David Sampson, former GM for the Marlins. He has no problem going in on players who don’t produce and cost front office people their jobs. For not being in shape or overpaying them and not living up to the contract. Always an interesting listen.

Didn’t they try to bring Dragic back off injury in the bubble finals? He was out of rhythm and a step behind. A healthy dragic would had made it interesting, because before the injury he was rolling.

U N D R A F T E D S are going to get screwed over financially by this new CBA

Yeuupp. Heats and Thunders basically drafted and scouted for a bunch of mid teams that will have cap space and will throw bags to their guys because they can’t due to the new CBA. I am not sure if any of the recent pods discussed it but I am not sure why players passed this without batting an eye.

Bam is probably the biggest factor for Miami. If he plays like did in the 2nd half of that Boston series, they’re gonna get cooked. Especially on the boards, can’t let Joker get 20 rebounds a game

Back
Top Bottom