The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

I don't understand this narrative that it's the NBA's job to "sell" Jokic. You can't sell something that doesn't want to be sold. He literally says as little as possible, doesn't share his opinions, and isn't on social media and he plays in a smaller media market. He's not an interesting guy and he doesn't care about the fame.

Him being a boring person has nothing to do with him not being a great player. Tim Duncan wasn't an appealing player but it didn't take away from his greatness.

Kobe, Jordan, LeBron all understand the power of branding and they lean into it, Jokic doesn't care about any of those things so why should we?

I was thinking this too but was afraid of speaking about the issue with how sensitive people are about Jokic and any kind of questions you ask. He’s great but not marketable bc HE doesn’t want/can’t market himself. Nothing wrong with that.

It will always baffle me when multi millionaire celebrities knock up bench squad strippers :lol: Like this is the best you could do fam?
young boys think they can handle the yambs raw

ALWAYS gets em...dont for a second think this was intentional.

Here's some free game for all the young professional athletes:
get a vasectomy in your 20's do all the ******* you want and when you ready to settle down in your 30's-40's......have it reversed. (its not expensive and insurance will cover both procedures)

boom.gif

get a vasectomy in your 20's do all the ****ing you want and when you ready to settle down in your 30's-40's......have it reversed. (its not expensive and insurance will cover both procedures)

boom.gif
Could just stay kegeled up 🤷🏽‍♂️

get a vasectomy in your 20's do all the ****ing you want and when you ready to settle down in your 30's-40's......have it reversed. (its not expensive and insurance will cover both procedures)

Some doctors won't even do it at that age and reversing it isn't 100%

Depending on how many years have passed since your vasectomy, your success rates are 60% to 95% for return of sperm in your ejaculate. Pregnancy is possible more than 50% of the time after a reversal. However, success rates start to decline 15 years after a vasectomy.

I was thinking this too but was afraid of speaking about the issue with how sensitive people are about Jokic and any kind of questions you ask. He’s great but not marketable bc HE doesn’t want/can’t market himself. Nothing wrong with that.
Jokic is huge in Serbia and he has a great sense of humor. It's American companies that decided not to market him.

I never understood this logic from NT
It’s not all of em but a good amount of hoopers only used to dealing with groupies cuz that’s the easiest and what they had around em the most coming up…They be lost when you put em in the wild and tell em to get biddies so they become easy marks, I seen it too many times :lol: :smh:

Can’t blame em though, they spent most of their time hoopin instead of being outside working on their other type of game…The money and fame ain’t changing that, just puts em in a different circle of dummies

Plenty of guys are doing their thing without knocking up chicks :lol:

It's much easier/simpler to not smash raw or skeet in a stripper. Especially when you have a max contract about to kick in.

Oh the real though, by end of year, Zion's child's mother's social media gonna be cleaned up and she's gonna move different and with a different crowd

She's not gonna mess up his money and image

Back
Top Bottom