The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Oh the real though, by end of year, Zion's child's mother's social media gonna be cleaned up and she's gonna move different and with a different crowd

She's not gonna mess up his money and image

That should have been done before the reveal. Even before this it's clear he doesn't have team like Drake does behind him.

This isn't going to end well...especially if they don't work out

Oh the real though, by end of year, Zion's child's mother's social media gonna be cleaned up and she's gonna move different and with a different crowd

She's not gonna mess up his money and image
You do this BEFORE the reveal/baby shower pics :lol: :smh: …Zion’s social media and image team ain’t as on point as I thought

young boys think they can handle the yambs raw

ALWAYS gets em...dont for a second think this was intentional.

Here's some free game for all the young professional athletes:
get a vasectomy in your 20's do all the ****ing you want and when you ready to settle down in your 30's-40's......have it reversed. (its not expensive and insurance will cover both procedures)

boom.gif

The expansion draft is gonna be so much fun.

fascinating with so much talent in the league. The new teams will actually be decent actually.

It’s not all of em but a good amount of hoopers only used to dealing with groupies cuz that’s the easiest and what they had around em the most coming up…They be lost when you put em in the wild and tell em to get biddies so they become easy marks, I seen it too many times :lol: :smh:

Can’t blame em though, they spent most of their time hoopin instead of being outside working on their other type of game…The money and fame ain’t changing that, just puts em in a different circle of dummies
Man that’s rich men in general.

****** really be risking 10's of millions of dollars & 18 years of stress for a Nut, who is raising these ****** man :smh: :smh:
The thing that gets me is how young these dudes knock up or try to wife these joints, it’s a long shot it’ll work …it’s gon hit yo one day like “I know I ain’t letting this old stripper talk to me crazy” and dip :lol: :smh:

Maybe it’s real love tho and I wish Big Z the best

If i'm the Philly owner i'm firing Morey if he doesn't get rid of this dude.

Serious question....can Philly get better if they let him walk for nothing, though? Not sure if they could do a S&T but assuming they can and it's with Houston, the question still remains.

Serious question....can Philly get better if they let him walk for nothing, though? Not sure if they could do a S&T but assuming they can and it's with Houston, the question still remains.

It sucks but only option IF sixers wanna be competitive is to bring Harden back

Its a lose lose but if thats the only way they can stay a float it gives them best chance at a title.. not many if anyone can replace harden besides like 5 players and none will be coming to the sixers

Blow it up or Keep harden

Im keeping harden even as bad as it ended

Just hope someone wants take tobiASS contract possibly this year

young boys think they can handle the yambs raw

ALWAYS gets em...dont for a second think this was intentional.

Here's some free game for all the young professional athletes:
get a vasectomy in your 20's do all the ****ing you want and when you ready to settle down in your 30's-40's......have it reversed. (its not expensive and insurance will cover both procedures)

boom.gif
Facts. But could’ve at least gotten a senior at one of the HBCUs down there. At least you know she can read :lol:

Back
Top Bottom