The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Zion-Williamson-and-his-eating-habits-get-harsh-reality-check-from-Charles-Barkley-1200x900.jpg

I mean...you needed to lose weight my g :lol:. It's never fun to hear that but somebody has to say it

what were the 6 items?

you know you really cant change someones mind or their beliefs but he did apologize already.

Ben in a role player who was able to trick multiple franchises into give him big deals. Thats it. Don't see why any team would make a trade for a guy who's mental is so shot, he's scared to shoot, or lay the ball in.

Ben in a role player who was able to trick multiple franchises into give him big deals. Thats it.
No.1 overall pick too :lol:

He was good when he was doing nothing more than he's capable of a few years into Philly.

It's when he was expected to step up and be one of THE guys with Embiid, especially in the postseason, after they traded away Jimmy that things fell apart for him.

He had the physical tools but he's never had the mental makeup and attitude to be the kind of superstar that you rely on in those moments dating back to HS.

he did the first 2
they rejected the money so they should not make him have to do that again

some type of sensitive/race relations training is understandable but meeting with jewish leaders and joe tsai is kind of weird no?

like i said you arent going to change a persons mind or beliefs so why even push him to that?

they gave him a suspension as punishment.

what is the endgame here?

what were the 6 items?

you know you really cant change someones mind or their beliefs but he did apologize already.

Meh. This honestly doesn't sound all that crazy. Apologize, donate half a mill and meet with some folks

He does have a bit of a point. If there's one thing people love doing, it's deciding how people live and then make fun of them for not living the way they've decided.

-foe

I don't think it is unreasonable for folks and fans to expect a former #1 pick who is making close to $200MM to be in the best possible shape not just for their their viewing pleasure but also the player's health/safety. No one wants to see superstars get hurt or not live up to their potential especially when it is due to something like weight (can't remember the last player of his caliber to deal with a weight issue).

what is the endgame here?

They just want him to get "educated" IMO

Last edited:
If the Mavs make that trade for Ben Simmons.

It will be the beginning of the end of Luka in Dallas.

Who would Dallas give up, serious question. Nets need size.
Have to imagine it'd involve THJ and either McGee (if he can be traded?) or Powell.. which neither of those bigs can be counted on to defend the paint

Doesn't really make any sense at all because the Mavs don't need even the idealized version of Simmons

Back
Top Bottom