The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Bruh I'm sorry but that Draymond Documentary that came out today.......

Talking about the Poole punch.........

Is so CRAZY

:rofl::rofl:
NBA leaning into the wwe model And focusing on Sports entertainment. fans want storylines. not just NBA players, but NBA superstars

If it was any other NBA player who released a short cringy doc about fight in practice I’d be blaming their publicist or someone on their team.

But I just KNOW this was Draymonds idea. I have absolutely no doubt he really thought “this is a great idea” :lol:

Bet you KLUTCH supported it too :lol:

Russ gon hit KD up

'So do you want me to come play with you? Run it back one last time?'

please-pretty-please.gif

'Nah'

How did Miklo get dragged into this??

hqdefault.jpg
Disgusting. This gentleman should be wearing pleated pants and a button up. I'm going to make the bold assumption that he is simply trying to be cool with Hispanic people. There's no way I'm wrong about that, and it's pure ignorance, what he's doing. Hopefully consuming some unseasoned chicken and some potato salad with cranberries & cashews in it will set his fake self straight. You're a colonial, white boy! Now talk like it!

-foe

Missed opening day and the Lakers losing but saw Mars Volta put on maybe the best show I’ve ever seen and that’s ok.
They’re older now but it was The Weeknd/Santana/Parliament all in one performance. If you get a chance to catch them on this tour I highly suggest it.

I'm not being daft. I'm just aware that once pitchforks are drawn, it's important to be CRYSTAL CLEAR.

I don't see how someone would be at fault for using Chinese slang or displaying Chinese customs if they literally grew up in a Chinese home or if their experience was predominantly Chinese.

Re: Blood in, Blood Out, or Carlton.

-foe
You made like 10 posts in this topic and accumulated zero reps. That alone should tell you that you’re wrong and just need to stop.

You made like 10 posts in this topic and accumulated zero reps. That alone should tell you that you’re wrong and just need to stop.
Or that people were afraid of going against an online collective.

Also some of my responses did get reps. By your (very weird, very flawed) logic of 'nO rEpS mEaNs YoU wErE wRoNg', that means I wasn't. That's not my logic; that's yours.

Also I know certain people can't stand me, for various reasons, and savor the opportunity to join Pitchfork Mob. I know you're one of them, so your response tracks.

-foe

Back
Top Bottom