The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

After 2016 and this year it's safe to say Steph ain getting past Bron in a fair one.

Steph got one legit ring I honestly can't talk trash about without basically lying and that's last year.

Bron got one legit ring, Steph got 2 then.

If my maths is mathing then 2 > 1. :pimp:

vo81f2z28r4b1.jpg
I bet this guy’s a lakers/Lebron fan. This is just about the level of critical thinking that group is capable of :lol:

Nuggets ring going through all play in teams is wild but still not the weakest ring ever.

That belongs to the 2017 and 2018 Warriors "DyNasTy"

damn *cough cough cough* this Miami pack HITTIN *COUGH COUGH*

1686241260873.gif

Enough of this prisoner of the moment Heat discourse.

Knicks in 6 man.

Thibs will have a way better grasp on how to handle Himmy than coach Bumenholzer

The Knicks are a deeper team.

The Heat didn’t even play against Giannis for several games.

Bing Bong my ******. Bing Bong

Heat fans are deeply unserious.

These mfs actually walking out early

This Heat collapse is making me feel things.

I guess you were smoking on some reggie and some mid for the last two months…

Silver really laying the groundwork for when this Ja suspension comes out, which is starting to look a lot less like some big time punishment and more like finding a path for Ja to better himself.

Part of this is from his comments on the Dan Patrick Show + yesterday and these comments coming after the media thrashing the last two weeks when Silver made his opening statement about the issue before the Finals. Part of it is some intel I received as well :nerd:

I can't say if the suspension is 10 games, 20 games or 30 games, but I do think there will be a level of mentorship, counseling and charity involvement for Ja. Silver keeps mentioning Ja being suspended right now from team activity and most likely will use this summer / probably beginning of the season to do all these things. I will go out on a limb and say Ja will be back before Christmas Day games (less than 30 games). May push it further and say he's back by Thanksgiving (15-18 game range)

My commissioner :pimp:

My biggest fear in all of this is whether Ja will get in trouble again....that could of course blow up any plans, but I'm hoping this is the last time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom