The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

The mid-slander gonna stop soon enough.
Didn’t happen in the 4th szn like I thought but somewhere in 5-6 💫J gets that consistency breakout.

The progress has been a struggle at times but overall not too shabby for the neophyte. Wears the heaviest jersey in the league well and works hard at his game.

Wears that NY better than the vet ‘star’ leader Dubious Handle who does nothing but hog the lefty driving lanes hold time.

That said I am nervous the young king is in a precarious spot on the roster. Knicks could easily use his contract to get a ready now guy. Obi too :frown:
Julius high-key been a cancer to these kids’ development.

The mid-slander gonna stop soon enough.
Didn’t happen in the 4th szn like I thought but somewhere in 5-6 💫J gets that consistency breakout.

The progress has been a struggle at times but overall not too shabby for the neophyte. Wears the heaviest jersey in the league well and works hard at his game.

Wears that NY better than the vet ‘star’ leader Dubious Handle who does nothing but hog the lefty driving lanes hold time.

That said I am nervous the young king is in a precarious spot on the roster. Knicks could easily use his contract to get a ready now guy. Obi too :frown:
Julius high-key been a cancer to these kids’ development.

IMG_6111.jpeg

IMG_6113.jpeg

KPJ Clears

Which one actually has playoff stats to post?

Get that garbage player on a garbage team outta RJ’s shine, pls.

Dubious Handle is so bad it’s funny

also get that kpj >>>>>> Rj stuff outta here. RJ plays defense. That alone makes him better than kpj.

Back
Top Bottom