The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Missing the playoffs is definitely a blemish, but the call was made by Cuban.

If they have a poor season again, especially with Kyrie there full time, sure he deserves the slander. Can’t have back to back disappointing seasons and be labeled a superstar.

The call was made by Cuban the last week of the season when you needed to use the pythagorean theorem to figure out play-in scenarios. They were eleven games under .500 in 2023. Traded for the most skilled player ever.

Lower tier players led worse teams to the playoffs/play-in.

The call was made by Cuban the last week of the season when you needed to use the pythagorean theorem to figure out play-in scenarios. They were eleven games under .500 in 2023. Traded for the most skilled player ever.

Lower tier players led worse teams to the playoffs/play-in.

Im not denying they should’ve made the playoffs.

They still tanked in a time where they actually could’ve made it. They had to win what 2 or 3 of the remaining games?

Seeding didn’t even matter this year either.

Mikal Bridges
Jalen Brunson
Anthony Edwards
Tyrese Haliburton
Brandon Ingram
Jaren Jackson Jr.
Cam Johnson
Walker Kessler
Bobby Portis
Austin Reaves

Two more spots.

We have this weird obsession with talk vs walk in the US.

Joker walks the walk. He plays the game. Puts in the effort. He understands life is a prize is in the process.

He doesn’t talk about it. There’s absolutely no reason to be interviewing players etc etc. If they want to say something they have plenty of ways to make their own statement nowadays.

You want to know how i know he loves the game. Watch him after he makes a great pass and a teammate scores. His little self satisfied smug smirk is all that needs to be seen.
I think he also said T Mac was his favorite player growing up and studied lots of his game. You don’t do that if you don’t care at all

Jok didn't grown up watching the nba and following its history. If ibrecall, he knew about vlade and some of the european players, but did not watch it til later. Chasing these stats and accolades to him doesn't mean much. You throw up a random stat about wilt and it is some dude that played ball back in the days to him

That World Cup Team looks solid. Hopefully they improve on their performance when it was Team USA Boston.

I’m not always up on the latest trends but are brands making fashion tactical vests now? I definitely don’t recall seeing baby blue as a color option when picking out a real one :lol:
Anyone gonna tell her he’s not the rich brother

Back
Top Bottom