The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Oof that's rough, but decent enough lesson at 7Ms to stop trying to deter a Billion plus future earnings.

It's way more than than just the 7Ms considering the All-NBA he missed last season and is ineligible for this upcoming one and who knows monetarily what endorsements he's messed up going forward.

So do the Grizzlies shop Tyus Jones knowing Ja is out until December? He's the only prominent high salary player with value besides Ja and Triple J. But the Grizzlies don't really miss a beat when he fills in as a starter.

EYE need to know who from his camp came out and said it was a TOY GUN

ahahah i still crack up thinking about that - did they seriously think we are that stupid

That’s the new generation lie. Telling people that you’re out here with “toy” guns is not a good idea :lol: :lol:

Wow! Ja got off for real for real
25 games is a tap on the wrist

Mark my words when I say he gone come back better than before. Way better. He gone beast!

So do the Grizzlies shop Tyus Jones knowing Ja is out until December? He's the only prominent high salary player with value besides Ja and Triple J. But the Grizzlies don't really miss a beat when he fills in as a starter.
Their FO knew they needed more even before that embarrassing first round exit. I’d be surprised if this changed anything with Tyus.

Although they could definitely get in trouble if Bane or Trip go down, which they’re prone to do unfortunately.

But I wouldn’t get caught up on that. Homecourt advantage in May is important but less important than having the right roster.

EYE need to know who from his camp came out and said it was a TOY GUN

ahahah i still crack up thinking about that - did they seriously think we are that stupid

I mean what’s wrong with that Stance? Can you prove it wasn’t a toy gun?

I bet that’s why he ain’t get 40 plus games because they can’t prove it’s a real gun.

No idea what the complexion of the West will look like next season to say Grizz still fine in the West without their best player to start the season. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom