The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

So about Zion and potential trades, seems like there a quite a few Blazer fans I know that want to deal our pick and someone for him. I just don’t see it making sense. Dude can’t keep healthy and can’t keep food out of his mouth and doesn’t seem to actually really want to play. Am I wrong for that view on thinking he just isn’t worth it from how his career has gone up to this point?

So about Zion and potential trades, seems like there a quite a few Blazer fans I know that want to deal our pick and someone for him. I just don’t see it making sense. Dude can’t keep healthy and can’t keep food out of his mouth and doesn’t seem to actually really want to play. Am I wrong for that view on thinking he just isn’t worth it from how his career has gone up to this point?

Games played after 4 seasons:

Zion 114
Joel 94

😳

Naw completely reasonable take. Teams feel like they have to make a move on a player and it only sets them further back. Zion has shown the signs he doesn’t wanna be in the league. I wouldn’t trade for the guy. Wouldn’t play the “what if” game.

You have to trade for Zion tho if he comes at the right price.

Dubious & some draft stock.

Take it or leave it [most likely].

Knicks also have the Wiz’ ‘24 first.

No thanks to Beal for what he’s gonna cost on the backend.

Doesn’t seem like a Leon move but anything can happen.

Shoudda been like 40 games (half the season) so it would be like “wow they dropped it on Ja”. 25 a lot got people saying oh that aint too bad. It shoudnt be “it aint too bad”.

Exactly, plus he plays 0 defence which doesn't really fit anything the Blazers need. But the upside is that he can become a top 10 player and a cornerstone for your franchise for the next 7 years. Remember when the Pels were the #1 seed when he was healthy?

When you're dealing with Zion, you're dealing with extremes.

Back
Top Bottom