The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

FXAcvwBXkAA7aUz.jpg

Glad to see
Lakers need to blow it up. Can’t afford to give up picks when your best player is 38. AD not durable enough to carry you. Bron too old to carry you. GM out here a covert ALA spy.
Hate to say it. Trade AD and Lebron for picks. Pull an Utah. Tank.
How the hell did Pelinka get an extension?
This roster is a dumpster fire.
Who ok’d the Russ trade? How they let KPJ, Kuzma, and Caruso go? Why didn’t they go for Derozan?

If it was any other NBA player who released a short cringy doc about fight in practice I’d be blaming their publicist or someone on their team.

But I just KNOW this was Draymonds idea. I have absolutely no doubt he really thought “this is a great idea” :lol:

Bet you KLUTCH supported it too :lol:
:lol: Son just asked himself mad questions and answered nothing. "Was it wrong, Should I have done it, did I do it, did it happen, let's move forward"

Big Draym trick ya'll man. "New media" = Old media, just say the word basketball more often and people think you're adding something.

Fell asleep last night.

Warriors are just a well oiled machine at this point.

Lakers will prob look great some nights, horrible other nights. If healthy should still finish in that 7-8 range.

Fell asleep last night.

Warriors are just a well oiled machine at this point.

Lakers will prob look great some nights, horrible other nights. If healthy should still finish in that 7-8 range.
The team looking great some nights is a massive stretch I feel like. Bron and AD may have some great nights. Hell maybe even Russ. But it’s not gonna be that whole team. Supporting cast is too trash. They can’t shoot or defend.

The team looking great some nights is a massive stretch I feel like. Bron and AD may have some great nights. Hell maybe even Russ. But it’s not gonna be that whole team. Supporting cast is too trash. They can’t shoot or defend.
7/8 seed feels like the absolute ceiling and that's if Bron/AD play 70 games.

Roster is just bad.

Yea def not the whole team. The supporting cast is terrible. Like really bad.

They didnt look THAT bad when they played faster though.

I'm suprised they didnt sign Melo, they can use someone who just stands there and shoots.

:lol: Son just asked himself mad questions and answered nothing. "Was it wrong, Should I have done it, did I do it, did it happen, let's move forward"

Big Draym trick ya'll man. "New media" = Old media, just say the word basketball more often and people think you're adding something.

Dray’s mini-doc was wayyyy worse than punch IMO….

:lol:

:lol: Big Rust gotta go man. I'm not even a Laker fan, he just needs to go to some backwater team where we don't hear news from him this often.
I can’t wait until Russ is gone so you people can stop being in denial about how this team been trash since Bron got there.
Pelinka ain’t even the problem considering all the young talent he’s drafted and Bron forced him to trade for Clutch clients.
Never mind that AD only plays half the season and on any given night will have 3 rebounds but somehow it’s still Russ. AD ain’t pulled his weight since arrive in L.A
How many playoff series did they win outside of a 4 month layoff in a bubble?
Media really can make the public hate anyone they want.

Yea def not the whole team. The supporting cast is terrible. Like really bad.

They didnt look THAT bad when they played faster though.

I'm suprised they didnt sign Melo, they can use someone who just stands there and shoots.
Melo can hardly move laterally on defense

Back
Top Bottom