The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

That's crazy ESPN was clearing cap space to sign Shannon...
They had announced well in advance that ESPN was doing 7,000 layoffs at Disneyland/Disneyworld, behind the camera talent and then the big layoff they had at the end of July. Getting Shannon was a bonus, being he worked out a buyout around the same time.

Same thing for me. I am worried the stars will take a night off in Orlando but I won't get many more chances to see some of these guys. LeBron especially
Had the same dilemma when Bron played in Atl., last season. Game was on his birthday, Ohio St. was playing in the CFP semifinal in the next night, he had a big birthday party by Ga. Tech planned after the basketball game that night, played in Orlando that Tuesday and was spotted in Miami later that night at the Hookah joint. Ended up playing that Wednesday in Miami which after the picture came out on TMZ (figured he was in birthday mode already), I thought he would not play in Miami. And when he did, I just knew he was going to sit vs Atl (where Bron is known to get it in as far as the nightlife and has sat the next gameday in Atl.) and didn't want to take the chance. He ends up playing and scored 47.

It's crazy this load management nonsense has us considering all these variables.

Last edited:
I'm going to Chase Center this season. Hold me accountable.
1692407138535.gif

Don’t forget to check in with me first :nerd:

Bookmarked
Baby steps with Zion going forward.

My main hope for him is that he gets at least 50 regular season games in.

Yeah, I don’t doubt Zion as having MVP-Level talent (Top 4-8 finish like Luka) but he has shown me nothing other than a single 61 season to think that he could play at said MVP-Level for a full season.

We have been here before with him so I am weary but I really want him to do it. At this point he just needs to show us he can stay out there. Even if his numbers dip from 26/27 PPG. Just be out there

This man has lived 55 yrs in the name of his lord.

His adult life coincides with some of the most legendary performers of all time and he has the nerve to say this on public record? :smh:
I mean, I could definitely see it being the case, depending on what he’s seen.

She’s the biggest pop star in the world with a 15+ year catalog and it’s going to be the highest grossing tour in the history of music. Plays a 3 hour set with crazy production. Every review you can find online raves about it. Even from folks that aren’t a fan of her.

Maybe he never saw Mike on the Bad tour?

Being able to take his daughters and their friends to something like that definitely adds to it too, IMO.

I mean, I could definitely see it being the case, depending on what he’s seen.

She’s the biggest pop star in the world with a 15+ year catalog and it’s going to be the highest grossing tour in the history of music. Plays a 3 hour set with crazy production. Every review you can find online raves about it. Even from folks that aren’t a fan of her.

Maybe he never saw Mike on the Bad tour?

Being able to take his daughters and their friends to something like that definitely adds to it too, IMO.

Yeah I thought about it afterwards and it made sense for all the reasons you listed :smh: :lol:

You can definitely respect a show without ******* with the music.

Back
Top Bottom