The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

"That girl is special.”
-Stephen A. Smith and a whole slew of others who respect game/talent.

Those who don't see it, I hope y'all dont only like hip hop, rap, and r&b. Ya gotta have versatility in your music taste. Cant be one-dimensional. But that's just me lol

If you don't listen to pop rock, rock n roll, classic rock, country, heavy metal, jazz....I suggest going on YouTube and watch reaction videos to expand the mind and enlighten the senses.
IMG_0687.gif

He's obviously a good GM.

Very good at trade negotiations.
Solid draft record.
Pretty good free agent acquisition history.

He's obviously good, no one's perfect, he has his flaws, but acting like he's some bum is silly.
Yeah i havent seen anything that makes him "obviously" good. The only thing getting more and more obvious is that hes a hack and doesnt really understand the game. Some of us saw it a while ago but now if u cant see it u just dont want to.

The player hes worked with the most in his career is publicly ****ting on him and questioning his manhood. Idk what other signs u need to know someone is a piss poor leader and is on borrowed time.

Yeah i havent seen anything that makes him "obviously" good. The only thing getting more and more obvious is that hes a hack and doesnt really understand the game. Some of us saw it a while ago but now if u cant see it u just dont want to.

The player hes worked with the most in his career is publicly ****ting on him and questioning his manhood. Idk what other signs u need to know someone is a piss poor leader and is on borrowed time.

He built a team that took the allegedly unbeatable KD - Warriors to 7 games.

Harden trade one of the better moves of the last 20 years.

Five thirty-eight did an analysis of all his trades as rocket gm and he's came out ahead significantly in terms of player contribution.

And you believe he's bad because... James Harden told you so?

I dunno maybe you're willing to outsource your judgement to James Harden ,

the same guys who's alienated pretty all the co stars he's ever playerd with and demand to play with Russ over Chris Paul...

But I dunno I think I'll use my own judgement.

I’ve been chilling but if I see anymore Taylor Swift praise I might just get myself banned.

Between her weak tour and Barbie I’m at my wits end.

Literally the most overrated musical artist of ALL TIME.

Poster child for milk mediocrity.

How is Steph still considered a top 3 player in the league?

My guy took a couple days off and came back into the thread with a VENGENANCE. My goodness :lol: :smh:

I am not going to get into the Taylor Swift posts but who said Steph was Top 3 entering 2023-2024? Is it one source/poster or multiple?

My guy took a couple days off and came back into the thread with a VENGENANCE. My goodness :lol: :smh:

I am not going to get into the Taylor Swift posts but who said Steph was Top 3 entering 2023-2024? Is it one source/poster or multiple?

I’m sorry but anyone that makes me side with addict4sneakers addict4sneakers gets priority at the top of my hate list.

I have seen multiple top 10 player lists that keep placing Steph in the top 3 after getting bounced by the Lakers. Why was his flame out not a detractor to his position?

Ima let you finish but Beyonce the most overrated of all time, followed by Jay Z 🤷🏾‍♂️

I’m not even a Beyoncé fan but at least she has a resemblance of talent unlike Taylor.

I have seen multiple top 10 player lists that keep placing Steph in the top 3 after getting bounced by the Lakers. Why was his flame out not a detractor to his position?

Do you have any links? If he’s being placed in the Top 3 I would have to imagine it’s at 3 after Joker at the top and Giannis at 2. I haven’t given much thought to the topic lately and it (fortunately) hasn’t been one of discussion much this off-season but it’s not far fetched coming into the regular season tbh.

He quietly put up 29/6/6 on 49/43/92 (playoffs the shooting splits dipped a lil in 13 games but still 31/5/6 on 47/36/85. They lost in 6 to the Lakers but I don’t think anyone feels it was a result of him not showing up.

3 after Joker/Giannis is up for grabs this season.

I’m sorry but anyone that makes me side with addict4sneakers addict4sneakers gets priority at the top of my hate list.

I’m not even a Beyoncé fan but at least she has a resemblance of talent unlike Taylor.
Beyonce and Tay got that Dak/Cousins thing goin on

Back
Top Bottom