The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

:pimp:

This man has lived 55 yrs in the name of his lord.

His adult life coincides with some of the most legendary performers of all time and he has the nerve to say this on public record? :smh:

Barbie and the Eras tour simultaneously occurring finally has folks seeing what I have been saying for years

I mean, I could definitely see it being the case, depending on what he’s seen.

She’s the biggest pop star in the world with a 15+ year catalog and it’s going to be the highest grossing tour in the history of music. Plays a 3 hour set with crazy production. Every review you can find online raves about it. Even from folks that aren’t a fan of her.

Maybe he never saw Mike on the Bad tour?

Being able to take his daughters and their friends to something like that definitely adds to it too, IMO.

T SWIFT is one of the greatest performers of all time. I’m not surprised he said what he said. I don’t even rock with her music but speaking with Black folks that went to her show in Denver they concurred with what he said. I’m not just saying this because she’s White but she is Amazing. I became a fan when she used her platform to push back against Republicans.

ERrC0eMUcAAYwOb.jpg

Nice. You know the NBA season isn’t far off when you start seeing new NBA uniform drops on Social Media in Portuguese :nthat:

Barbie and the Eras tour simultaneously occurring finally has folks seeing what I have been saying for years

tate hands.jpg

Ant might lead the league in scoring this year

You think KAT is going to allow that to happen? :lol:

I think it will be Embiid or Steve again.

Maybe Dame if he makes it to Miami for the start of the season.

Last edited:
"That girl is special.”
-Stephen A. Smith and a whole slew of others who respect game/talent.

Those who don't see it, I hope y'all dont only like hip hop, rap, and r&b. Ya gotta have versatility in your music taste. Cant be one-dimensional. But that's just me lol

If you don't listen to pop rock, rock n roll, classic rock, country, heavy metal, jazz....I suggest going on YouTube and watch reaction videos to expand the mind and enlighten the senses.

Only time Morey ever looked ready for a rebuild, James fell into his lap in October.
I know the rockets last owner, Les Alexander, didn’t allow morey to bottom out and tank. I believe I read an article saying harden was also one of the (many) players Kawhi wanted before he landed on PG13 but the rockets declined. Then in 2020 morey resigned rather than trade harden which sent the rockets into a rebuild.

It’s crazy what happened with both Fultz & Simmons.

Tanking is so tricky but it’s all you have sometimes.

"That girl is special.”
-Stephen A. Smith and a whole slew of others who respect game/talent.

Those who don't see it, I hope y'all dont only like hip hop, rap, and r&b. Ya gotta have versatility in your music taste. Cant be one-dimensional. But that's just me lol

If you don't listen to pop rock, rock n roll, classic rock, country, heavy metal, jazz....I suggest going on YouTube and watch reaction videos to expand the mind and enlighten the senses.

im-good-actually.gif

Back
Top Bottom