The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

When you're desperate you'll say anything
1693504706548.gif

Breaking news: Lakers want star player. What’s also funny is they could’ve had Lowry if they traded THT who was “untouchable”

What are you talking about? Not trading for Kyle Lowry was one of the best moves the Lakers made. He wouldn't have helped the Lakers when it title in 2021 and he fell off a cliff as soon as he got to Miami. Lakers dodged a bullet

Y'ALL don't think EYE am plugged in with KLUTCH. My Trae = Luka takes weren't created for no reason.

Soon.

I already knew that’s why your terrible Trae = Luka takes were out there.

I saw it from the jump. Got to protect Klutch’s biggest star.

I just can’t believe you do it for free.

Harden is an idiot savant

Dude has had 4 perfect situations in his career and wanted out all of them.

OKC
HOU W/Cp3
BK
Philly
He didn’t want out of OKC. They chose not to amnesty Kendrick Perkins and pay Ibaka over him then he got traded

What are you talking about? Not trading for Kyle Lowry was one of the best moves the Lakers made. He wouldn't have helped the Lakers when it title in 2021 and he fell off a cliff as soon as he got to Miami. Lakers dodged a bullet
He was good in some playoff games this past season. He was looking washed in the regular season sure but he did step up and showed he still has value

Sixers fans... Is Embiid really that terrible to play with?

I know he has no heart and is always injured... but Harden must hate that guy :lol:

Sixers fans... Is Embiid really that terrible to play with?

I know he has no heart and is always injured... but Harden must hate that guy :lol:
this has nothing to do with embiid and more about harden not getting his money IMO.. just throwin a hissy fit now

whats there to hate about between the two? Harden helped embiid get his MVP and the 2 were pretty unstoppable #s wise in the PnR until the playoffs

I can feel it, Canada is real close to a big anti-immigrant backlash unfortunately.

more and more people are blaming them for the housing crisis. I'd advise any immigrant to look for other options.

because it's nasty up here.
I went to Vancouver a few years back and some of the anti immigration stuff against Asians (specifically Chinese) were things I hadn't heard since I lived in Wyomong. I expected them to pull out da Stars and Bars but they were Canadian.

Back
Top Bottom