The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

I went to Vancouver a few years back and some of the anti immigration stuff against Asians (specifically Chinese) were things I hadn't heard since I lived in Wyomong. I expected them to pull out da Stars and Bars but they were Canadian.

it's mostly people getting mad at Indians where i am because they are the most visible international students.

plus there are tons of mom and pop landlords that take a single family home near a university and turn it into like 20 beds for international students. advertise it as "vegan only" (indian only)

my niece and nephew headed to college for the first time, they paying 700 to live on a floor with 7 other students and share a room. **** is crazy up here. :sick:

The Lakers

D’Lo + JHS + Fillers/ Picks

Giving up 2 cornerstone pieces would be extremely stupid

These people will criticize me for saying Trae = Luka but want the Lakers to have to give up everything and the kitchen sink for Trae in a trade.

Make it make sense.

Harden handing off the foul merchant baton to AR

is that the "propaganda" ?

he admitted to watching a lot of harden / CP video

Unless you think LeBron is immediately retiring and you need an insanely high usage guard that’s worthless off ball and the worst defender on earth, why would you do that if you’re the Lakers?

Also despite my issues with Ice Tray, it’s definitely going to take more than bummy DLo and whatever the hell a JHS is :lol:

it's mostly people getting mad at Indians where i am because they are the most visible international students.

plus there are tons of mom and pop landlords that take a single family home near a university and turn it into like 20 beds for international students. advertise it as "vegan only" (indian only)

my niece and nephew headed to college for the first time, they paying 700 to live on a floor with 7 other students and share a room. **** is crazy up here. :sick:
when i was in dubai i was in a suburb/lower class city and they had housing ads that said "indians only"

Pelinka has liked Rui since his draft year, and he played real well in the playoffs. Cornerstone might be strong, but he's definitely in the plans moving forward.

Unless you think LeBron is immediately retiring and you need an insanely high usage guard that’s worthless off ball and the worst defender on earth, why would you do that if you’re the Lakers?

Also despite my issues with Ice Tray, it’s definitely going to take more than bummy DLo and whatever the hell a JHS is :lol:

LeBron has been trying to play off ball more for years. He would welcome another creator who can shoot. It would take Reaves+Rui+ a FRP to get Trae Young.

The hate for Trae Young has gotten so out of hand that he's underrated now. People are acting like Trae is a bum.

LeBron has been trying to play off ball more for years. He would welcome another creator who can shoot. It would take Reaves+Rui+ a FRP to get Trae Young.

The hate for Trae Young has gotten so out of hand that he's underrated now. People are acting like Trae is a bum.
He’s not worth 2 core pieces like that,this isn’t a AD level player

It has, I've been trying to balance it but it seems like he has firmly been placed in the bad category by the NT contingent.

Shame to see from people who are supposedly objective.

Yep they are #1 on the no excuse ladder
7B16C386-5B13-4B23-981F-BE730E75E624.png

Rui is a solid rotation/starting caliber guy. Definitely wasn’t expecting to hear his name as a cornerstone though.

Back
Top Bottom