The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

it's mostly people getting mad at Indians where i am because they are the most visible international students.

plus there are tons of mom and pop landlords that take a single family home near a university and turn it into like 20 beds for international students. advertise it as "vegan only" (indian only)

my niece and nephew headed to college for the first time, they paying 700 to live on a floor with 7 other students and share a room. **** is crazy up here. :sick:

I know the ages of our siblings can vary and aren’t necessarily an indicator of our own but you got college-aged nieces and nephews? Your posts, viewpoints and general comportment make a lot more sense now, respectfully.

By the way, I come in peace.

I know the ages of our siblings can vary and aren’t necessarily an indicator of our own but you got college-aged nieces and nephews? Your posts, viewpoints and general comportment make a lot more sense now, respectfully.

By the way, I come in peace.

like a lot of africans I have a very large family with very big gaps in age.
so no im not very old if that's what you mean.

Crazy that Korean team is banking their FTs at a higher clip. Not an easy shot banking from directly in front like that.

A 25 year old versatile SF/PF that can score w/ease and has potential for a leap,isn’t a core/cornerstone piece?

:lol: It ain’t like he’s Grant Williams or Thybulle

A 25 year old versatile SF/PF that can score w/ease and has potential for a leap,isn’t a core/cornerstone piece?

:lol: It ain’t like he’s Grant Williams or Thybulle
He’s like 10-15 PPG. He’s a good role player :lol:

Back
Top Bottom