The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

But like pmatic pmatic already pointed out, not like y’all are opening up major space anyways. What’s 25mm even get you these days? Doesn’t even get you a Wiggins.

It's 32-35 mil which could be near a max slot. There should be a nice cap bump increase like this past summer which could make it near 40 which would be enough for Kyrie or in theory a Draymond and Kuz at near 18 mil a year each (I know wishful thinking).

Honestly idc, if AD has another subpar year they'll tear it down next summer anyway.

Don't hoop.

You.
I'm 44 years old. My playing days are over.

But when you dream shake, establishing right foot as pivot by turning over your right shoulder...

And transition that to a left foot planted dirk one legged fadeaway, picking up the right foot.

There isn't a court in the world where that shouldn't be called a travel.

If curry leaps off of both feet at the same time, no call play on.

But he didn't do that

And apparently, you don't "hoop"

The only move the Lakers can realistically make is moving Russ. Nothing will be done to compromise cap space for next summer.

But like pmatic pmatic already pointed out, not like y’all are opening up major space anyways. What’s 25mm even get you these days? Doesn’t even get you a Wiggins.

It's 32-35 mil which could be near a max slot. There should be a nice cap bump increase like this past summer which could make it near 40 which would be enough for Kyrie or in theory a Draymond and Kuz at near 18 mil a year each (I know wishful thinking).

Honestly idc, if AD has another subpar year they'll tear it down next summer anyway.

It's gonna be Gary Trent Jr and Cam Reddish, watch.

Mike Brown stays getting paid.
If the kings job doesn't go as planned, he got a tv gig or a spot back on the dubs bench. Would prob be kerr's replacement if he willing to wait

We already know what it is around these parts. Everybody is a GM when the Lakers lose, when they win it's "Oh but....".
I mean, I get it, y’all won when y’all were doubted

But. How can you defend what he did with the roster the years after that lol

I don’t see how that’s “oh but”. The gm legit sabotaged any chance of being a contender by putting the least shooting possible on a core that needs shooting the most

Back
Top Bottom