The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

I feel like we should be picking one game each night to watch and discuss on the days where the slates OD full.

Like tonight Cavs vs Raps is a good one.

What has happened:
Initial mockery, lines of questioning, assumptions about... well, a lot, a few 'Shut up' responses, a few 'This ain't it', a few 'I would hope you can see that', and a few 'That's not the same' responses.

What hasn't happened:
A supposed ally should do better, especially when being told exactly how to do better by the people they claim to be allied to.
The closest thing was someone saying pages and pages ago "It would be easy for you to simply say 'I'm sorry for this and that,'" but that hardly suffices as being told exactly how to do better moving forward. That's being told exactly what that person specifically wants in order for this conversation to be remedied.

(Next: 'It's not anyone's job to tell you exactly how to do better moving forward.' And that's true, but it still means that it hasn't happened, so saying that it has is simply false.)

-foe

In all seriousness, is there any chance the lakers become sellers at the deadline? They could get some #assets in exchange for AD. Bron and Russ would be trickier
If AD has a season ending injury, I would do this deal if I was the clippers

B7F057B4-4A05-4492-997D-37423BFFA4EF.jpeg

In all seriousness, is there any chance the lakers become sellers at the deadline? They could get some #assets in exchange for AD. Bron and Russ would be trickier
I would say there's a very good chance. This was discussed on Ben Taylor's season preview podcast

The only move the Lakers can realistically make is moving Russ. Nothing will be done to compromise cap space for next summer.

The only move the Lakers can realistically make is moving Russ. Nothing will be done to compromise cap space for next summer.
But like pmatic pmatic already pointed out, not like y’all are opening up major space anyways. What’s 25mm even get you these days? Doesn’t even get you a Wiggins.

Back
Top Bottom