The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

I mean, I get it, y’all won when y’all were doubted

But. How can you defend what he did with the roster the years after that lol

I don’t see how that’s “oh but”. The gm legit sabotaged any chance of being a contender by putting the least shooting possible on a core that needs shooting the most
The year following the chip was a two month offseason so it was doomed from the start. But even then they started off 21-6 and were up on the Suns before AD got hurt. Everything after that is unforgivable tho

I don’t see how that’s “oh but”. The gm legit sabotaged any chance of being a contender by putting the least shooting possible on a core that needs shooting the most

The 2021 roster was playing excellent to start the year, then the injuries happened and they got back semi healthy before the end of the season and were snacking the Suns around before AD got hurt again.

Can't help that Schroeder turned down his extension when they offered it to him before the trade deadline.

2022 off-season is entirely on the front office and Klutch, they wanted Russ, he hasn't worked out.

They're not compounding their mistakes by making another terrible desperate moves.

But it is funny how trash the roster was said to be in 2020 around Bron and AD and now how the tune has changed.

Bruh they going super hard on the Lakers right now on ESPN. Sheesh. Anthony Davis #1 and Westbrook #5 worst shooters in the league FG wise. Couldn’t be me.

We know that but that's not the point right here. Whether the Lakers win or lose the GM's of NT are not giving them the credit so it's kinda hard to take certain takes serious. It's a lot of bad faith arguments on here when it comes to the Lakers and like I said we know what it is comes with the territory basically.

Excited to watch my Hawks play basketball again :pimp:
4B670D54-EBA6-441D-8CA0-BECEAB8B1ACC.gif

1284F93F-2783-4034-9799-34257959C6B5.jpeg

I think if you took every game’s total tonight as under you’d probably end up pretty nice. Everyone’s always nervous Nelly Furtados the first game for whatever reason.

Bruh they going super hard on the Lakers right now on ESPN. Sheesh. Anthony Davis #1 and Westbrook #5 worst shooters in the league FG wise. Couldn’t be me.

With the exception of Jalen, they have all turned into negative, cranky, old men with very little analysis of the actual game.

I don't even bother watching.

Back
Top Bottom