The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Nash seems like one of the few great players whoe seems to give useful advice that a non basketball genius could implement.
Some pros could've used his help. He held a camp decades ago which I could've gone to but was quite busy. I like his shoes and game but never liked him since he was playing for Dallas against my Kings. Appreciate his teaching a lot though and liked him personally. Too bad his ex-wife was a ***.

I honestly think it's surprising/crazy that Scoot aint getting the hype I thought he would

Brandon Miller goes #2

NBA Twitter has been raving about Amen

I feel like Scoot is such a can't miss, I'd be way more shocked if he wasn't special than if Miller or Amen weren't

If you want to show every one your not a casual you favour a Thompson twin over Wemby and Scoot.

I honestly think it's surprising/crazy that Scoot aint getting the hype I thought he would

Brandon Miller goes #2

I feel like Scoot is such a can't miss, I'd be way more shocked if he wasn't special than if Miller or Amen weren't

Scoot's a monster :pimp:

NBA Twitter will be reminded of that fact real quick

I'm just thankful Houston drafted Amen after that failed KPJ experiment

Hornets were in the play-in game two seasons in a row before last season's disaster. Could see them getting in the 35 win range with some luck.

Brandon Miller goes #2

Kinda weird how things have gone with Scoot. Might end up best player in the draft :nerd:

Idk about Scoot being the best, but he’ll have a super green light and all the minutes

+400 ROY odds is tempting

Back
Top Bottom