The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Not looking good :lol: :smh: The FO wasn’t aligned on what to do with Capela long-term so Big O was a wasted pick.

They spent a TON of gunpowder on Dejounte and he didn’t actually help Trae or the 2nd unit. On the other end hes a great defender (effort often wasn’t there under McMillan) but not versatile. He can only defend the guard positions. The team was better with him on the bench….. on both ends :lol: So not too much of a surprise that they were able to get that game 5 on the road in Boston without him.

On the wing defensively you basically just have Hunter. Bey is terrible at the point of attack. Jalen has all the physical tools to be whatever he wants to be on that end but who knows :lol:

So for now figuring out how to get more out of Murray will be the biggest win for Snyder & the team next year.

Might’ve been the most disappointing player on the team when you factor in what they gave up to get him.
The Okungwu and Hunter picks never made sense to me…Free O tho, he got talent but Capela still producing

new lakers warmups are 🔥

IMG_0651.jpeg

Officially two weeks away from the season opener and y’all choosing to make this a big Taylor Swift Thread |l

As impressive as Wemby and Chet looked last night, Benjamin Simmons also scored 10 points in a preseason game so I have to take all of the performances with a grain of salt for now.

Like I think they could actually be good immediately with Jim/Wemby/Vassell/etc. Playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom