The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

He'll do that this year easily without him. I'd rather have the ball in his hands so he can develop his playmaking. Wouldn't want a Blake/cp3 situation
I don’t know if he’ll get 25 but who cares

Harden would get him easy looks but would also take away from his actual playmaking duties. Midas whale have wemby get thrown into that fire now

I don’t know if he’ll get 25 but who cares

Harden would get him easy looks but would also take away from his actual playmaking duties. Midas whale have wemby get thrown into that fire now
I'd be shocked at anything less than 25. He's unguardable and he'll get fouled a lot. When I went to the Vegas games it was just obvious how easy the game is for him. He can score pretty much whenever he feels like it

He'll do that this year easily without him. I'd rather have the ball in his hands so he can develop his playmaking. Wouldn't want a Blake/cp3 situation
I get what you’re saying but Blake turned himself into a playmaker even with cp3 there. You’ll take 4 apg from your 4 everyday of the week

Officially two weeks away from the season opener and y’all choosing to make this a big Taylor Swift Thread |l

As impressive as Wemby and Chet looked last night, Benjamin Simmons also scored 10 points in a preseason game so I have to take all of the performances with a grain of salt for now.
20230925_153931__01.jpg

Curious how much Wemby can impact the Spurs on defense. Spurs had an all time bad defense last season. Vassell should play more than 30-something games so that'll help.

its world mental health day perros

make sure yall takin care of your mentals and your chickens
Thank you. Reminded me that I forgot to fill our chickens’ feeder before I left town for work. Will text my son about doing it now.

In all seriousness

Simmons look it be moving way better than he did the past couple seasons. How the back stuff was probably limiting him a lot.

And

All the same limitations are still there. Time will tell, small sample size, but my guess is dude didn't work to improve any of his deficiencies.

Which is a shame. Dude would terrorize defenses if he could make them respect his jumper, and make free throws at a more respectable rate.

I have the Cavs third in the East.

marge-hiding.gif
I don’t think that’s a stretch at all. Boston and Milwaukee are on a tier by themselves with everyone else in the East after them. The Cavs are, IMO, in the next group below with the Sixers, Knicks and Heat. Could see them getting 3rd.

Back
Top Bottom