The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Have not been impressed with the front office at all during the rebuild. I guess you can’t keep hitting grand slams forever but still.

Primo over Al P, Vassell over Haliburton.

So much young talent in the league and the most exciting part about Wemby being there is being coached by Pop.
This all starts with not tanking early enough

His footwork is insane. In the midrange to me it looks obvious that he studied a lot of Kobe's game. And on defense the way he can shuffle and chop his steps to swivel around. He could just use his size but he likes to use his feet. He's unnecessarily skilled
I feel like it’s clearly (shoutout kuz) different than any other 7 footer we’ve seen

Although I’m open to have someone post a montage of Anthony Davis or otherwise showing similar moves, perimeter ball skills that victor has shown in the past year or two

With all due respect,

I feel like you’re discrediting AD a bit.

I thought more mobile covered the footwork

But I’ll give you that he’s a more willing shooter from range.

I’ll close the gap a bit from my original stance however I feel like this montage is mostly what osh wants victor to become

A streamlined no nonsense shot taking approach

Victor is a big that can make you forget he’s a big. Davis is a big who has can pull off some wing moves

There’s a difference still to my original point

The Gamblers

love what EYE am seeing in this thread lately

Betting GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

1k bet on Wemby 25 PPG.

This thing is an epidemic in the community

Do you have a Wemby Bet Tracker? Or BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE might know because I think he is at the center of a lot of the Wemby bets.

I respect the hell out of Lee’s conviction. Every time he has a take that he believes in, he puts the money up. I want to say he was up to $1K on the line for Warriors-Lakers series :lol:

Is anyone putting any action on Zion (games played, maybe) or Timberwolves/OKC standings? Those could be interesting

I legit don't remember AB phasing out of the league-- he was just here, then he wasn't
After his Celtic days I just remember him always being a laker but not really being a laker

Then I looked back and seen that he opted out of the bubble. Went on to two different teams and then back to the lakers

Back
Top Bottom