The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

elpablo21 elpablo21

F27A3C7C-F1FD-496E-AB7A-5312E334B4E6.jpeg
They wild'n out here bro

This whole podcast is incredible. This really how *****s be chopping it up :lol:. Easy listen. Highly enjoyable

i remember this made the rounds on social media at the time :lol:

Menace

Man, getting ripped at half court, might be more embarrassing than getting yammed on.

I remember being 12, and got called up to play with the 13-15 team. I checked in at point, and a ***** ripped me CLEAN, at half court and did a fancy layup or dunk or some ****.

I still remember how terrible I felt :lol:. Straight passed the ball on the next possession, and was back on the bench like 3 minutes later lmao 🤣

Boston and Milwaukee feel like the only teams that have no excuses in the entire league.
Bs!

Wolves= team with most cannot load manage players
Lakers= 2 potential First Team All NBA plus added depth
Suns= no explanation needed
Warriors= according to a lot of NTers they have more depth and improved by losing Poole
Clippers= always on the list
Nuggets= yes they lost brown but they’re not running from that grind

This whole podcast is incredible. This really how *****s be chopping it up :lol:. Easy listen. Highly enjoyable

Man, getting ripped at half court, might be more embarrassing than getting yammed on.

I remember being 12, and got called up to play with the 13-15 team. I checked in at point, and a ***** ripped me CLEAN, at half court and did a fancy layup or dunk or some ****.

I still remember how terrible I felt :lol:. Straight passed the ball on the next possession, and was back on the bench like 3 minutes later lmao 🤣
This you playa..? 🤔

stanley-theoffice.gif

Bs!

Wolves= team with most cannot load manage players
Lakers= 2 potential First Team All NBA plus added depth
Suns= no explanation needed
Warriors= according to a lot of NTers they have more depth and improved by losing Poole
Clippers= always on the list
Nuggets= yes they lost brown but they’re not running from that grind

That is the NT NBA Thread No Excuses List. In reality, all of those teams have extremely real excuses about why they will not be NBA Champions (or even in the Finals).

Personally, the Bucks and Celtics are the only teams I can honestly look at who they were last season, what they did this offseason and what I expect them to this season and say “They have no excuses.”

To be clear - I am not saying the teams you mentioned are unserious. They just have some excuses :lol:

That is the NT NBA Thread No Excuses List. In reality, all of those teams have extremely real excuses about why they will not be NBA Champions (or even in the Finals).

Personally, the Bucks and Celtics are the only teams I can honestly look at who they were last season, what they did this offseason and what I expect them to this season and say “They have no excuses.”

To be clear - I am not saying the teams you mentioned are unserious. They just have some excuses :lol:
too forgiving!

too forgiving!

Even a non NT list would have a minimum Lakers, Nuggets and Suns

I guess I will say this - my list is not media or NT friendly :lol: I would add thise teams for chaos but I can’t really look at what those teams did this offseason and definitively say they have no excuses.

I listed two East teams which is kind of unfair but the West feels like a dog fight this year. I guess out your way, if I was kidnapped and had a gun to my head then I would pick Denver and Phoenix from the West. I really liked the Lakers pickups but Bron is a year older so that is an excuse in and of itself :lol:

Lakers fans always so optimistic :rofl:.. from what I see, they haven't changed much since the last season. They still have a post-prime aging Lebron and the oft injured AD. Reaves is a thriving bench player. Aside from acquiring Vincent, who played great for the Heat, this off season, what other NOTABLE moves elevates them significantly compared to the Bucks and Celts?

Nuggets lost green and brown however they do have bodies to try to fill in. Brown, holiday and njaii with a wild card in Watson

Plus Murray should be motivated from day 1 to be in shape and try to get All nba for his max extension

This man had the gall to label Reaves a bench player

I remember people questioning Reaves last summer and his place in the rotation because “he couldn’t shoot”

Guess he will need to answer more doubts. The disrespect continues

Lakers fans always so optimistic :rofl:.. from what I see, they haven't changed much since the last season. They still have a post-prime aging Lebron and the oft injured AD. Reaves is a thriving bench player. Aside from acquiring Vincent, who played great for the Heat, this off season, what other NOTABLE moves elevates them significantly compared to the Bucks and Celts?

I do not believe you were responding directly to me but what you said is EXACLTLY why they have excuses :lol:

I remember people questioning Reaves last summer and his place in the rotation because “he couldn’t shoot”

Yeah that was wild :lol: But again, they have excuses.

I don't disrespect him. He was arguably the 2nd best player in team USA after Edwards. Also, he was a bench player for the most part of last season until the end. I can certainly see him as a starter this season. But c'mon, you and I both know that he's not going to carry the Lakers to a championship.

Back
Top Bottom