The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

This you playa..? 🤔

stanley-theoffice.gif

Cmon Stanley

IMG_3360.gif

What would it take to facilitate a NT NBA Pickup Game? Folks are geographically dispersed and NT has a whole East vs. West thing but I feel like it could happen in the city for NBA ASW.

Too much back and forth about who is and isn’t a hooper.

Ain't no way I'm expecting the Bucks to win anything with these kind of quotes dog

Rookie HC too?

#EXCUSES

So are you saying the Boston Celtics are the only team with excuses? Based on your post, I might concede to that point 🤷‍♂️

So are you saying the Boston Celtics are the only team with excuses? Based on your post, I might concede to that point 🤷‍♂️
If JB still doesn't have a left hand still. Excuse
KP going to stay healthy this year for a deep playoff run? Excuse
KP can't match Rob's rim protection. Excuse
and they went top heavy and lost most of their depth

Everyone has excuses ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't disrespect him. He was arguably the 2nd best player in team USA after Edwards. Also, he was a bench player for the most part of last season until the end. I can certainly see him as a starter this season. But c'mon, you and I both know that he's not going to carry the Lakers to a championship.
i wouldn’t favor them to win it all but I’m still considering that cast as good enough to do it

They’re still firmly on no excuses but I’d have some teams ahead of them odds wise

What would it take to facilitate a NT NBA Pickup Game? Folks are geographically dispersed and NT has a whole East vs. West thing but I feel like it could happen in the city for NBA ASW.

Too much back and forth about who is and isn’t a hooper.
Pulling up looking like Jimbo but playing like Maltese lol

Everyone has excuses ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is actually my entire point, man :lol:
1697493201381.gif

I’m actually probably being a little bit too much serious but there is actually a lot of uncertainty around the league this year…but I think that is what is going to make the season fun :nthat:

I almost forgot old School AGriff was the bucks new coach. Didn’t really like what i saw from him as an AHC in toronto the last few years but this should be interesting.

Simmo is such a crazy nickname. Who was the bulls fan that used to call D Rose “Pooh Bear” or something? He doesn’t post anymore

Back
Top Bottom