The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

In my mind, I was factoring the other West stars missing their usual 15-20 games, opening a path for the Grizz to nab the second seed.

Nuggets - Shallow team after their starters
Lakers - AD and Bron
Suns - KD, Beal, Nurkic and Book to lesser extent
Clippers - Kawhi and PG
Warriors - Steph, CP and Draymond

Yeah but again they were already a victim of the same problem with Ja’s suspension.

Low key they are going to miss tyus too.

In my mind, I was factoring the other West stars missing their usual 15-20 games, opening a path for the Grizz to nab the second seed.

Nuggets - Shallow team after their starters
Lakers - AD and Bron
Suns - KD, Beal, Nurkic and Book to lesser extent
Clippers - Kawhi and PG
Warriors - Steph, CP and Draymond

True. The difference is Ja is guaranteed to miss 25 and he might not play the whole 57 games left. He might only play like 45-48.

No Brooks. No Adams.

Memphis might get punked around even more this season
Marcus smart won DPOY & can play point so he can contribute some of what both Brooks & Tyus were giving them.

He’s the biggest reason why you would still have high regular season expectations for this team.

They pretty much need a perfect bill of health from him, Trip & Bane until Ja returns though.

Still 8 spots left. Please sign up draft is tomorrow:

9CB35F64-8303-42D0-AD01-D7293065C661.jpeg

Marcus smart won DPOY & can play point so he can contribute some of what both Brooks & Tyus were giving them.

He’s the biggest reason why you would still have high regular season expectations for this team.

They pretty much need a perfect bill of health from him, Trip & Bane until Ja returns though.
The diamond tester almost broke on his DPOY trophy

Back
Top Bottom