The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

1540849209435-removebg-preview.png

Last edited:
Ahmad looks younger than me . I got to find out what he's doing

He and Patrick Ewing were playing a game where they had to match nicknames with the player(s) on NBA TV back in the late 2000’s, Ahmad Rashad was hosting a show and Patrick Ewing was one of the guest, So he asked the obvious ones (Air = Mike, Magic = Earvin). So when he has who “Ho (Horace Grant)”, Patrick Ewing responded with “Ahmad Rashad”. AR lost it.

Point being, don’t leave your Mom or daughter around AR. That man gets to that ‘giney. :pimp:

Grizzlies had a great chance at top 3

I had PHX, Denver near the top. Not really anything crazy about saying Grizz could get 3

Seem like the popular notion was that Grizz and Kings are going to take a sizable step back. I didn't really see that in terms of the regular season

I would've understood a step back with the bad vibes after last season and around Ja, but the team is still pretty good and deep enough to stack wins in the regular wins (playoffs are another story). Losing Adams for the season is a killer though.
DRose and Marcus Smart would have to play extremely good for them to be top 3 and both of them can miss 15-25 games. With or without Adams.

I would've understood a step back with the bad vibes after last season and around Ja, but the team is still pretty good and deep enough to stack wins in the regular wins (playoffs are another story). Losing Adams for the season is a killer though.
Teams in the west got better and this time Ja being out is a distraction. Bad vibes were there before Ja got suspended. Being a play in team going to be tough

DRose and Marcus Smart would have to play extremely good for them to be top 3 and both of them can miss 15-25 games. With or without Adams.
Teams in the west got better and this time Ja being out is a distraction. Bad vibes were there before Ja got suspended. Being a play in team going to be tough
In my mind, I was factoring the other West stars missing their usual 15-20 games, opening a path for the Grizz to nab the second seed.

Nuggets - Shallow team after their starters
Lakers - AD and Bron
Suns - KD, Beal, Nurkic and Book to lesser extent
Clippers - Kawhi and PG
Warriors - Steph, CP and Draymond

Lakers, OKC, Pels (depending on Zion's eating and thots) should all be better than the Grizz. If Kawhi decides to play basketball the Clippers too. Some big "IF's" but yeah.

Back
Top Bottom