The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

395163458_749602110516183_1829003963042530502_n.jpg

katt-williams.gif

katt-williams.gif

EYE have never met a black woman that listens to Taylor Swift.

Also you being a GROWN *** BLACK MAN listening to Taylor Swift
4C8FD03D-C673-4412-A682-E0C5F72D8CFA.gif

I am going to respectfully note give this a full comment because there is so much to discuss.

Having said that, as my partial comment, I am a fully grown black man and my “normal” playlists consist of Gunna, Drake, Lil Baby, Lil Wayne.”

What is giving me the edge to play a Dua Lipa playlist over a Taylor one?

Furthermore- what do I gain by playing the new Dua over Taylor? EYE am going to say nothing but am open to being proven wrong.

always been a fan of halloween and xmas decorations
Maybe it is an LA thing. But stores here start carrying Halloween stuff in the Summer, pop-up pumpkin patches and Halloween stores are up and running long before Halloween. Maybe it’s our way of compensating for the fact we don’t get much of a Fall feeling here from weather changes. Have to use props instead . LOL.

Last edited:
I am going to respectfully note give this a full comment because there is so much to discuss.

Having said that, as my partial comment, I am a fully grown black man and my “normal” playlists consist of Gunna, Drake, Lil Baby, Lil Wayne.”

What is giving me the edge to play a Dua Lipa playlist over a Taylor one?

Furthermore- what do I gain by playing the new Dua over Taylor? EYE am going to say nothing but am open to being proven wrong.
Big L for gunna, big W for the goat Weezy

Some1 in the comments said to look at the Bulls SINCE letting son go. They’ve been *** but I had no idea just how far they’d fallen 😯

Been there, done that.

Extend Thibs for as long as he wants.

thread is going to be in shambles once the nfl season is over and taylor swift starts dating an nba player...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom