East
Backcourt: Jalen Brunson, Donovan Mitchell
Frontcourt: Bam Adebayo, Jaylen Brown, Julius Randle
Wildcard: Tyrese Maxey, Paolo Banchero

West
Backcourt: Anthony Edwards, Devin Booker
Frontcourt: Anthony Davis, Kawhi Leonard, Paul George
Wildcard: Steph Curry, Domantas Sabonis

Feel like the most logical thing to do for the East is give Randle his deserving spot, leave Banchero off, then select him as the injury replacement

Feel like the most logical thing to do for the East is give Randle his deserving spot, leave Banchero off, then select him as the injury replacement
My line of thinking is when Randle is officially announced as not being able to participate, move Banchero to forward and select one of Trae Young or Derrick White as the injury replacement as a Wildcard.

My line of thinking is when Randle is officially announced as not being able to participate, move Banchero to forward and select one of Trae Young or Derrick White as the injury replacement as a Wildcard.

andre-the-giant-funny.gif

Whoever signs Snell to a deal should also get a special banner too like the inaugural IST in Crypto.

Would be the ultimate PR move for stinky Dolan & the 2024 darling Knicks. This is a gesture of a literal lifetime.

Yea the Rockets could make a move for a star before the cap gets messed up having to sign all these guys to extension.

Among the young guys.
Sengun and Jabari are the only guys who im pretty sure can eventually start in the playoffs for a really good team.

Tari, Cam , Amen all look very promising with star potential.

Jalen Green is at least picking it up . He needs to tone down bone headed plays . Cant blame anyone else now with a good coach and vets. Curious to see how they play out his contract

First Take dropping facts on the 65 game rule while dudes still on NT caping for load management.

Nets gave Durant a tribute video? After accomplishing nothing? After he explicitly said he didn't want one? :lol:

Was it just two minutes of shooting hesi pull up jimbos in December?
Yes but those hang pulls were odee so I understand the tribute

Yea the Rockets could make a move for a star before the cap gets messed up having to sign all these guys to extension.

Among the young guys.
Sengun and Jabari are the only guys who im pretty sure can eventually start in the playoffs for a really good team.

Tari, Cam , Amen all look very promising with star potential.

Jalen Green is at least picking it up . He needs to tone down bone headed plays . Cant blame anyone else now with a good coach and vets. Curious to see how they play out his contract

I feel like we should make the major changes in the summer. While the team is actually good (better than most think), the rockets are still no where near contention. Rushing to trade for Mikal is not the answer. The rockets net rating says they are about a 46 win team but they are severely underperforming due to injuries. Trade for a backup center, let Tari get back on the court, and the team will look vastly better.

I feel like we should make the major changes in the summer. While the team is actually good (better than most think), the rockets are still no where near contention. Rushing to trade for Mikal is not the answer. The rockets net rating says they are about a 46 win team but they are severely underperforming due to injuries. Trade for a backup center, let Tari get back on the court, and the team will look vastly better.

Cant really think of any star but Trae intrigues me

Back
Top Bottom