The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Despite the Kings bad luck and incompetence during this prolonged playoff drought, we don’t have to automatically assume they “lost” the trade. Both teams are better off because of it. Don’t let the Westbrook and Gobert trades or random trade machine screen caps that get posted in here fool you into thinking everything has to be a fleecing :lol:

Kings basically traded Haliburton for Sabonis and Huerter and also got out of paying Buddy Hield his ridiculous contract.

Who fits better with Fox, Haliburton or Sabonis + Huerter? Easy call.

The actual argument to make, is who could the Kings have traded Fox for, and what would that look like with a Haliburton led team. And we really dont know what Fox's market was.

watched houston vs denver, kings vs suns, and pacers vs lakers tonite... the youth in the NBA are ******* dope. these dudes aint scared of going at bron or steph

houston/denver game was competitive for like 32 minutes before denver ran away with it... jalen green is gonna be an all star once he puts on some weight and improves his jumper

GOODT! points by all you guys.

I memba the initial uproar when the Hali/Sabonis trade happened, but IT seems to be working well for both teams.

And Hali doesn't necessarily take this leap if he's still on the Kings.

GOODT! points by all you guys.

I memba the initial uproar when the Hali/Sabonis trade happened, but IT seems to be working well for both teams.

And Hali doesn't necessarily take this leap if he's still on the Kings.
I think he would have. He showed this when Fox was hurt. Had they traded fox and handed him the keys I think he'd be putting up the numbers. And Fox would be ballin somewhere else and people would be having the same conversation about Kings shoulda kept Fox lol

1669724625894.png

Lakers offense was actually rolling when Russ was on the ball :lol:

Bron was awful the entire 4th. No touch on the jumper or anything really, he smoked a layup too. Then when he iso’d on the elbow nobody was cutting to take advantage of the Pacers ball watching.

Then all of the defensive breakdowns in transition, guys running back but not actually getting matched up :lol: some of that was on AD too.

The 2 stars let them down.

Their transition defense vs the Spurs on Saturday was awful too, it just caught up to them last night.

Don't like the Brick and Schroder pairing at all.
Lakers need another wing, or big forward badly.

Back
Top Bottom