The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Their transition defense vs the Spurs on Saturday was awful too, it just caught up to them last night.

Don't like the Brick and Schroder pairing at all.
Lakers need another wing, or big forward badly.
That’s the takeaway. Russ won’t be that electric on the ball consistently but you can expect Bron to be much better so you come ahead on that end of the floor.

But the transition defense has to better. Fundamental breakdowns everywhere. Getting back is just half of it. Turner walked into an open 3 off of a make :lol:

Lol u little boys dont know what to believe until your told to. Your least favorite nter says teams should play through their bigs more so its laughable but the next day the reigning 2 time mvp says essentially the same thing in regards to a young team.

I should have let this get more likes before saying something :lol:

I gotta watch some Magic games esp with the bully Banchero down there. Still can’t wait to see where he goes when he leaves.

As for Bol, I wanna see how his man to man defense is. Does he play the 5?

Even tho the league has leaned down to accommodate for the 3 it LOOKS like he will be food on the block.

Even for some guards.

Lol u little boys dont know what to believe until your told to. Your least favorite nter says teams should play through their bigs more so its laughable but the next day the reigning 2 time mvp says essentially the same thing in regards to a young team.

I should have let this get more likes before saying something :lol:

We like sengun. He’s the second best player. You should play through your best players. He checks all the offensive boxes.

You shouldn’t play through a big because he’s a big. Like dale davis

Michael Malone hates me. That is clear :smh:

AD94954F-EBC4-4EC3-939D-E9B5AE6628D4.jpeg

675F3B3E-C447-4821-8AC5-20F65F164842.jpeg
B531269F-2607-4C99-9C06-2830B069FE5F.jpeg

Miami after sitting lame thru the summer will be active this trading szn. Dallas, Phx, Chi, Bk, and Wash likely wanna get some help. Kangz making a big splash this deadline?

Then ofc there’s Indy, Utah, Hou, SA and LA in the Wemby sweeps so they may be offloading or something.

Back
Top Bottom