The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Roughly a quarter of the way through the season:

MVP - Giannis
ROY - Mathurin (Paolo has missed a few games)
DPOY - Brook Lopez
MIP - Bol Bol?
Sixth Man - Mathurin
COY - Joe Mazulla?
MVP - Jayson Tatum
ROY - Banchero
DPOY - OG
MIP - bol bol
6th man - Mathurin
COY - Monty Williams

You said we like sengun? Im simply asking who we is?

What did i say to make u develop this strong a crush on me? Everytime i post u pop up fishing for likes.

You come in here to talk basketball, right? I comment on your post like i comment on everyone else. No innuendos at all.

I’m a sengun fan. HOU$TON HOU$TON is a fan. DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican is a fan. ballinsam23 ballinsam23 is too. Again you can just type in sengun.

I have too many likes to care. Several people have been repping me.

:lol: You come in here to talk basketball, right? I comment on your post like i comment on everyone else. No innuendos at all.

I’m a sengun fan. HOU$TON HOU$TON is a fan. DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican is a fan. ballinsam23 ballinsam23 is too. Again you can just type in sengun.

I have too many likes to care. Several people have been repping me.
Lol is that really how u use this website? You search different players names to see what other posters like them? This is normal grown man behavior?

I like sengun too just wanna get it on the record

Common sense that coach Silas seems to be lacking

Good luck and god bless Silas trying to convince the perimeter players on the Rockets that they should "Play thru Sengun more" :lol: …Might work if they just have yo out there by himself in the 2nd unit

Lol is that really how u use this website? You search different players names to see what other posters like them? This is normal grown man behavior?

I like sengun too just wanna get it on the record

No I remember what people say. It’s really not that difficult. Search feature just verifies. I don’t care about likes.

So again, we can talk basketball or you can reach for some weak disses and more unwanted innuendos. Or you can block everyone since you’re “everyone’s most hated NTer”

Bron & Russ doing AD a disservice :smh:

Those 2 hi-jacking the offense for iso-ball killed all the momentum and ultimately cost them the game,along w/bad transition defense.

Inexcusable that he only got 2 shots in the 4th.

Rockets shoulda got Tyus Jones or something to run point. Dont think its on Silas when the team is full of score first mentality guards.

Sengun is probably their best passer so probably why Jokic said that.
It’s on Silas to mitigate the shortcomings of the roster. The eye test and analytics say play through Sengun. If you listen to Silas speak he’s always criticizing Sengun but will turn around and have praise for Bruno Fernando because “the offense runs well with a lob threat.” Bruno is legit terrible and wouldn’t be in the league if not for the rockets. Senguns role should never even be in question compared to a damn Bruno Fernando.

Might as well try running the offense through sengun. What they are doing currently is not getting wins, unless, that is the plan.

Green can get buckers, but does not make guys better or create opportunities for other guys.

What about this?

Indiana has a bunch of guard/wing shooters so they can afford to let him go. Gives Hali a new toy.

Hawks save some money, gets some shooting and another FRP. Seems like they're pretty set on moving Collins, but I can't really figure out what they're getting in return that is SIGNIFICANTLY better.

Screen Shot 2022-11-29 at 10.56.58 AM.png

That game was on Bron last night, too much iso, forgot about AD, he need to stop. He also bricked a tech early in the 1st, when AD should be taking that ft, chasing kareem smh

Best bet is to move on from Bron for Lakers, no matter who they trade for, it wont amount to more than a Play-in birth

Levert/Cedi and future 2033 1st and some randome 2nds should get it done for Bron 😩😂😅

We are operating under the assumption that the rockets want to win currently
Letting the young kids chuck up shots for confidence while still tanking for Wemby is probably the gameplan
Yeah but these dudes still need to learn how to play together in a coherent scheme going forward unless you plan on blowing the whole team up. They're still going to be bad and lose games. But will at least be building.

This.

If you have a bunch of score first guards though, why would you not play through him? That's absolutely on Silas.
It’s not on Silas to get those guards to pass the rock tho, especially when they can’t be benched

Back
Top Bottom