The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

y’all taking it too far now
:lol:
Dale Davis is one thing.

Guys like Kaman & Hibbert were actually #skilled

Chris feeding Timmy repeatedly

My cousin who lives in Denver said Bol was never given a fair chance in Denver because of "politics"... He wouldn't elaborate but he kept hinting that a certain someone was "hating." That someone is the nuggets star player. Now don't quote me on this because these are my cousin's words but I'm inclined to believe him because he told us about Ai getting traded to the nuggets like 2 weeks before it happened and he told us a bunch of stuff about Ty Lawson that Denver kept out of the headlines.

Didn't realize y'all were still on this topic lol... Blocking shots is a skill, rebounding the ball is a skill, boxing out effectively is a skill, being able to set great screens is a skill, having great footwork in the post is a skill... Passing, shooting 3s, and being able to dribble like Chris Paul aren't the only skills that exist man.

Didn't realize y'all were still on this topic lol... Blocking shots is a skill, rebounding the ball is a skill, boxing out effectively is a skill, being able to set great screens is a skill, having great footwork in the post is a skill... Passing, shooting 3s, and being able to dribble like Chris Paul aren't the only skills that exist man.

EYE was told Kyrie is the most skilled player though

My cousin who lives in Denver said Bol was never given a fair chance in Denver because of "politics"... He wouldn't elaborate but he kept hinting that a certain someone was "hating." That someone is the nuggets star player. Now don't quote me on this because these are my cousin's words but I'm inclined to believe him because he told us about Ai getting traded to the nuggets like 2 weeks before it happened and he told us a bunch of stuff about Ty Lawson that Denver kept out of the headlines.

Thats crazy if true cause them two together could have been a cheat code

It seemed like it. They had him rotting on the bench even when other players were injured.

Reminds me of that all the smoke episode with J kidd where he says playing hard is now a skill. Its pretty sad they let it get that bad to where the legends not only acknowledge but accept it. I guess the majority prefer it like that :ohwell: gotta keep the pj tuckers of the world employed somehow

It's official. Luka finally got his help after running the best teammate he's ever had out of town.

#NoMoreExcuses4Doncic

Back
Top Bottom