The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

lmao ok because thats what I was gathering, but wasnt too sure :lol:

so what players ARENT front runners? Outside of Westbrook, I cant think of anybody thats talkin trash/celebrating when they are down.

Cuz Ive seen that man talk **** when he is up 5.....and Ive seen him keep the same energy when he is down 20+ :lol:

so yea I find it hard to label one player a front runner when it seems pretty obvious everyone in the L does it..

Even more confusing…****** usually get clowned for celebrating while losing. Oubre “too smalled” a ***** down 30 last night and got roasted by the broadcast

Rip Jameson
3o5ffh.jpg

Jamaal Magloire.

I’m glad you have to defend the entire court in today’s league.

In yesteryears you had a few guys employed whose only job was to foul Shaq 6 times :smh:
Oh yea he had that lame cover his eye dunk. Chris Kaman and Roy Hibbert also entered the chat. Dale Davis brother, Antonio Davis also made iirc. He did have the midrange jumper his brother lacked, VC era Raptors

Last edited:
Then mention him with his fellow greats, Tyrone Hill, Jamaal Magloire and Mo Williams
I see your Mo Williams and raise you Devin Harris

I cannot think of Mo Williams without thinking about this:

"Bron had me blinded man. He wins you over completely. He makes you feel like you're his best friend. He'll party with you, train with you, dance on the sideline with you… Look, growing up I was obsessed with the Thundercats. Bron found out and he had this artist make me a painting where it was me playing basketball, but I looked like Panthro. He would call me Panthro all the time, and I called him Lion-O. We used to joke about how Dwight (Howard, then their nemesis with the Orlando Magic) was Mumm-Ra." I ask Williams where that painting is now, and he crumbles his napkin and tosses it over his shoulder, then shrugs. "I couldn't get Bron to pick up my calls for a week after 'The Decision,' so finally I just sent him a text, I just said, Lion-O would never leave Panthro out in the cold. Two days later I get a text back that says I'm a basketball player and a businessman, not a Thundercat. But that's how he is… That's who he is. He makes you feel like a million bucks and then steps over you like a bad penny on his way out the door."

Get me every time :rofl: :rofl:

Was Dale Davis the worst all star ever? I remember a washed Anthony Mason made it too

Jamaal Magloire.

I’m glad you have to defend the entire court in today’s league.

In yesteryears you had a few guys employed whose only job was to foul Shaq 6 times :smh:
Magloire probably the worst, but honorable mentions also to “all-star” Clippers centers Chris Kaman and DeAndre Jordan.

Thats a lot of bad calls against you in a row in what ended up being a 4pt game (would have been 1 possession but obviously had to foul down 2)

I dont know if they mentioned the Zion 8 second violation the immediate next possession but the Thunder were out of challenges because they just successfully used it on a bad goaltending call against JRE

Thats a lot of bad calls against you in a row in what ended up being a 4pt game (would have been 1 possession but obviously had to foul down 2)

I dont know if they mentioned the Zion 8 second violation the immediate next possession but the Thunder were out of challenges because they just successfully used it on a bad goaltending call against JRE

This blew up my ******* parlay last night.

I cannot think of Mo Williams without thinking about this:

"Bron had me blinded man. He wins you over completely. He makes you feel like you're his best friend. He'll party with you, train with you, dance on the sideline with you… Look, growing up I was obsessed with the Thundercats. Bron found out and he had this artist make me a painting where it was me playing basketball, but I looked like Panthro. He would call me Panthro all the time, and I called him Lion-O. We used to joke about how Dwight (Howard, then their nemesis with the Orlando Magic) was Mumm-Ra." I ask Williams where that painting is now, and he crumbles his napkin and tosses it over his shoulder, then shrugs. "I couldn't get Bron to pick up my calls for a week after 'The Decision,' so finally I just sent him a text, I just said, Lion-O would never leave Panthro out in the cold. Two days later I get a text back that says I'm a basketball player and a businessman, not a Thundercat. But that's how he is… That's who he is. He makes you feel like a million bucks and then steps over you like a bad penny on his way out the door."

Get me every time :rofl: :rofl:
They made up by the time he came back to Cleveland tho because I remember seeing them hanging out back stage when LeBron was an extra villain to the city and I guess Mo didnt want to be seen being friendly with him in public

I can see Mo crying and throwing the picture away that’s hilarious

If Jason Kaponos parents had waited for like 7 more years to solidify their relationship before procreating, would he not have like 250Ms right now

Or Steve Novak or Wang ZhiZhi

Back
Top Bottom