The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal / WBD sues the league

It ain’t that deep man :lol:. If y’all are constantly going to bring it up, how stupid it was and how sick of hearing about it you are then you’re open to jokes about how much you talk about it
I'm not the one bringing it up 99% of the time

It is already mentioned when I make a comment

It ain’t that deep man :lol:. If y’all are constantly going to bring it up, how stupid it was and how sick of hearing about it you are then you’re open to jokes about how much you talk about it
sounds like you're the one whose sick of NLU. 🤔

im pretty sure all the jokes i've made about it, it's been in response to someone else bringing up kendrick.

Spain is done. No size, no shooting, no ball handler, no rebounding. Props to the Gasols for carrying the team for years and giving Team USA a couple runs, but they're old and small now.
It wasn’t just the Gasols though. Rudy was a legit NBA athlete that could score from everywhere. Rubio and Calderon were starting NBA point guards.

Juan Carlos Navarro was a really good international guy. As was Sergio Lull.

Word.
Rusty talking about it every chance he gets but let him tell it "he can't stand the song".
Then he refuses to come to the Rap thread to actually discuss it and just rely on surface level analysis of it and silly oshboshisms: "is Vince Carter like us, is Kamala like us?" like the criticism lies in nationality/skin complexion antiquated and dumb debates.
:smh:

yall this sensitive about some light kendrick jokes?
yall really worship that dude. :lol:

Word.
Rusty talking about it every chance he gets but let him tell it "he can't stand the song".
Then he refuses to come to the Rap thread to actually discuss it and just rely on surface level analysis of it and silly oshboshisms: "is Vince Carter like us, is Kamala like us?" like the criticism lies in nationality/skin complexion antiquated and dumb debates.
Other people talk about it any chance they get. It is some people main genre of joke now. If ************* gonna annoy me, I am gonna annoy them back.

I read the Hip Hop Thread while it has happening . I was curious to see if the stupid takes I saw other places where on NT. Most of the post where not worth engaging in. What isn't silly pettiness, and mostly mental gymnastics.

I am letting people have their fun.

I write one paragraph in there and people gonna start crying and tell me to back to political thread. Plus I didn't think the subject deserves as much serious debate as it was already getting.

So go have your fun.

its really amazing to me, the never ending torrent of kendrick NLU related memes and posts i've seen...

people draw the line at the like 3 Kendrick jokes I've made,
now it's too much. :lol:

Word.

osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh was living in there until that MTG/NLU combo knocked his man out. Him and them corny black american jokes disappeared.

Back
Top Bottom